What's that stuff that people use to prevent height shrinking throughout the day?

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Ascended
is it legit? considering you lose about 2 cm, it would make a pretty significant difference if legit.

Solution
Nims
Glucosamine.

just lie in bed all day theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kopper and ifyouwannabemylover
Glucosamine.

• +1
Reactions: kopper
Solution
Nobody’s gonna notice you being any taller just because you didn’t shrink 1cm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
Glucosamine.

Cope, i remeber seeing a study where the variation of height was only 0,5cm with a standard deviation of 0,3 cm, at high doses for 8 weeks

• +1
Reactions: kopper and Nims
Glucosamine.
Cope, i remeber seeing a study where the variation of height was only 0,5cm with a standard deviation of 0,3 cm, at high doses for 8 weeks
Dr McCarthy said: 'The increase was not huge - it was between two and four millimetres - but this is a significant finding-Osteoarthritis affects an enormous number of people.

might still be worth taking anyway if it's good for joints

• +1
Reactions: Nims
Ik its cope im just answering op.

I wouldn't bother with this stuff myself op tbh as the difference is minimal.

might still be worth taking anyway if it's good for joints
I guess it could be decent if your joints are fucked, but its not really worth taking more pills than you have to idk the long term affects of it and if it interacts with anything, its probably not going to make much of a difference.

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Ik its cope im just answering op.

I wouldn't bother with this stuff myself op tbh as the difference is minimal.

I guess it could be decent if your joints are fucked, but its not really worth taking more pills than you have to idk the long term affects of it and if it interacts with anything, its probably not going to make much of a difference.
would be legit if it gave you 1 cm+ tbh

• +1
Reactions: Nims