What's the alternative to bulk/cut?

O

Ocelot

So I've finished trying my first ever bulk and I feel fat as fuck. I've gained muscle and strength noticeably but lost all vascularity and a lot of facial leanness.

I want to stay lean year-round and gain muscle, especially since I enjoy playing football/doing cardio activities in general often. What's the alternative?

recomposition

• +1
Reactions: varbrah
probably 20-25%
My natural BF is around 12-15% so this is literally the fattest I've ever been
Why not bulk and cut between 10 and 15%?

There is basically no point in anything unless you look good natural. If you don't look good natural with hard gymming for 3 years consistent then try TRT if you have a good hairline. If your hairline already isn't good just don't do any roids ever

Why not bulk and cut between 10 and 15%?
hard to gain muscle, it seems I can only build a noticeable amount of muscle when I eat enough to make me gain a lot of body fat

recomposition. Just eat whatever you want man but healthy, not sweets and fast food. Eat meat and rice/buckwheat and whatever carb and protein sources you use until you're not hungry and just keep training focusing on increasing strength in exercises. Its just impossible to count calories and all that shit, don't mess with this man just lift and eat healthy

• +1
Reactions: varbrah and Danish_Retard
hard to gain muscle, it seems I can only build a noticeable amount of muscle when I eat enough to make me gain a lot of body fat
true for me too. But for some reason my strength keeps increasing when I eat not too much. Try eat just amount of food you want to eat and obeserve your strength progress

Here's an idea; how about you just exersize and take protein/testosterone.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ProAcktiv, Deleted member 1332, grimy and 1 other person
You sacrifice 2y of fat face and then maintain

Every jacked dude did bulk and cut cycle, even people on gear

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 4106 and 50konsurgeryat35
you are 14 years old
Well, you're trying to get muscle and stay lean. Wouldn't supplementing and taking T be the most logical way to do that? Excuse me if I am wrong, but bulking works because your body has more energy and protein and thus can create more muscle. Supplements and Testosterone should acheive the same result.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
You sacrifice 2y of fat face and then maintain

Every jacked dude did bulk and cut cycle, even people on gear
If you wanna really bulk as taller guy like me 6ft honestly you need like 5-10years of bulking with roiding and face will look worse. 5'7 guy it will take way less like 2-4 years. This is with average to below average response to drugs like I have.

Well, you're trying to get muscle and stay lean. Wouldn't supplementing and taking T be the most logical way to do that? Excuse me if I am wrong, but bulking works because your body has more energy and protein and thus can create more muscle. Supplements and Testosterone should acheive the same result.
Testandprolactin

not going to be injecting at 17 for no good reason whatsoever

"just inject bro" - random looksmax.org users who have no understanding of the ramifications of steroid use

• +1
Reactions: Selinity and Deleted member 4332
Just make your bulks slower. like only gaining 1-3lbs in bodyweight per month (assuming you're past the novice phase).

If you are getting to 20+ % BF on a bulk, you are doing something wrong.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106 and Ocelot
View attachment 1177699
not going to be injecting at 17 for no good reason whatsoever

"just inject bro" - random looksmax.org users who have no understanding of the ramifications of steroid use
I had assumed you were older. Regardless, you are correct. I know that steroids have harmful effects on the body--it just slipped my mind. I was on autopilot, so I just typed whatever bs hit me first even though I am not remotely knowledgable in the subject matter. This was my mistake.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Ocelot
If you wanna really bulk as taller guy like me 6ft honestly you need like 5-10years of bulking with roiding and face will look worse. 5'7 guy it will take way less like 2-4 years. This is with average to below average response to drugs like I have.
Cope. I bulked in 1 year at 6'7" from 165 to 225. 3 SARMs cycles. 10.9% BF now.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
So obvious you're talking out your ass and have absolutely no clue what you're talking about lmfao. Thank god the ignore button exists

So I've finished trying my first ever bulk and I feel fat as fuck. I've gained muscle and strength noticeably but lost all vascularity and a lot of facial leanness.

I want to stay lean year-round and gain muscle, especially since I enjoy playing football/doing cardio activities in general often. What's the alternative?
Listen to Greg Doucette on Youtube

Once you've bulked, you don't really have many other options besides cutting. Personally I tried bulking 2 years ago and quickly realized I didnt want to sacrifice being lean. I think slow 'bulking' is the way to go - eating just enough food that you have resources to grow muscles while minimizing fat gained.

Don't know when or why this forum became obssessed with needing roids to have a good body. Most peoples natural limit is more than enough to get a decent body halo. Steroids have the potential to cause aging of skin, hair loss and other detrimental health effects for gains that only impress other men

Serious answer: The alternative is steroids.

The human body naturally gains muscle and fat at the same time, and loses muscle and fat at the same time. The amount you eat/work out only changes the ratios. If you want to put on serious size (over about 5 pounds of actual muscle) you need to bulk, or to start doign drugs.

Bulk and cut, but just bulk to the point you look a bit too fat and then cut again, and repeat. Don't overdo calories and do some cardio in the morning and nutrient partitioning and you can maintain lowish fat and grow muscle.

So obvious you're talking out your ass and have absolutely no clue what you're talking about lmfao. Thank god the ignore button exists
Post your Pic faggot

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210131-202429_compress55.jpg
    Screenshot_20210131-202429_compress55.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 14
Jfl if you can get a physique natural that looks like me same height you have elite genetics. Yet I know 100s of guys also enhanced who look way worse, but I don't know what I'm talking about? There was literally a guy at my gym on a gram of tren gram of masteron and you would think he was trying to cut on 5g test no ai. He was stringy and small at 220lbs 6ft

Top 'natty' guys are not natty. I don't know 1 actual natural guy as in just caffeine or something(Yes it's a PED) who looks impressive