• +1
Reactions: Nirvana
Do you mean the circumference?

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
56,5-58cm for men I’d say.

• +1
Just wait and notice how everyone answering will literally be top 1% in size, as it’s usually the case with every beneficial measurement

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff and ElTruecel
Also it's apparently 22 1/2 for men in the us and a tiny big bigger in the uk

• +1
Just wait and notice how everyone answering will literally be top 1% in size, as it’s usually the case with every beneficial measurement
Average height on .org is 6’6 average dick size is 8x6 average bideltoid is 23 and average PSL is 5.5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, Nirvana, NoaA99 and 1 other person
I've been the only one to answer and I've always been known to have a big head, I had to get custom ordered hats when I was a cadet beacuse my head was to big for any others

• +1
I've been the only one to answer and I've always been known to have a big head, I had to get custom ordered hats when I was a cadet beacuse my head was to big for any others
I believe u tbh. But I’ve seen spergs on here say they have a 27 inch skull or something close

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
I believe u tbh. But I’ve seen spergs on here say they have a 27 inch skull or something close
Some people are so weird when it comes to stuff like this

• +1
Yeah I believe you as well. This wasn’t particularly meant for you but it’s just the usual trend regarding any measurement thread here.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and psychomandible
This would be pretty easy to look into, whatever hats sell the best, apparently the best selling New Era hats are 7 1/4 to 7 1/2, which is right around 23”.

• +1
Reactions: Nirvana and ElTruecel
I haven't measure mine nor have I looked into it

But I have an incel skull fs

• +1
Yeah I believe you as well. This wasn’t particularly meant for you but it’s just the usual trend regarding any measurement thread here.
Some people are so weird when it comes to stuff like this
no maher no point
Do yourself a favor and stop using circumference to measure size of a three dimensional object.

use this instead
IMG 9257
IMG 9258

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, sb23 and psychomandible
Just measured 22.5

• +1
Who cares about circumference high would just mean you’re a brachynigger
Skull height is better

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ey88, ElTruecel and Imretarded?
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, psychomandible and slavicpsycho
Who cares about circumference high would just mean you’re a brachynigger
Skull height is better
Not necessarily. You could have a wide but less long skull with a normal circumference appearing big still, while being rather average.
Although Brachycephalic skulls technically allow for more intercranial volume at similar circumference compared to more normal shaped ones.

• +1