What’s the best blowjob you ever got?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

to bemoan what I could not bemoan upon your breast
Mine is when me and my girl went to this forest and parked at the side of the road since we slept in the car and I woke up and she started spitting on that thang and stroking my shit and sucking as I was staring through the sunroof at the rain falling down

Afterward I had a nice sandwich too.

Guess life can be good sometimes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., 98paitanoz, User28823 and 4 others
Wish I could tell you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Schizotypalcel, KT-34, User28823 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 98paitanoz, User28823, scrunchables and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: 98paitanoz, RichardSpencel, Ryldoo IS COPING and 7 others
It’s true buddy
How though? Do you not like them? Haha I got you — you’re more of the hand job type guy huh? Nah I got you bro!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., RichardSpencel, scrunchables and 3 others
sexhaver thread

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, scrunchables, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
was the first girl ive had sex with. she was not good looking but she was a complete slut lol. she would always suck as long as I wanted her to and she was very good at it but at the time as this was my first time I didn't appreciate it. nearly enough now I have a gf that barely sucks and I don't even want her to because she's bad af at it tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 98paitanoz, Costcosuperstore, thegiganigga and 1 other person
was the first girl ive had sex with. she was not good looking but she was a complete slut lol. she would always suck as long as I wanted her to and she was very good at it but at the time as this was my first time I didn't appreciate it. nearly enough now I have a gf that barely sucks and I don't even want her to because she's bad af at it tbh
fuck you fakecel. Why you gotta brag buddy not all of us can get sex

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., Costcosuperstore, watah and 4 others
How though? Do you not like them? Haha I got you — you’re more of the hand job type guy huh? Nah I got you bro!
Never got one of those either

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Vermilioncore
Once I decided to do the 69 with the dalit janitor of my university

Brown brah gave good head, would repeat 10/10

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Costcosuperstore, ey88 and 1 other person
fuck you fakecel. Why you gotta brag buddy not all of us can get sex
this is not an incel site is it and my dating life is still joke next to chads sooo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Goth, Costcosuperstore and ey88
Bro while he’s getting head

• JFL
Reactions: 98paitanoz, RichardSpencel, thegiganigga and 2 others
Not sure if it was the best I ever had but I remember one time I took this girl back to my flat and she started sucking me and let me use her head as a fleshlight. I tried to have sex with her but she didn't let me the first night but I used her head as a fleshlight until I came and she swallowed.

• JFL
Reactions: 98paitanoz and User28823
Not sure if it was the best I ever had but I remember one time I took this girl back to my flat and she started sucking me and let me use her head as a fleshlight. I tried to have sex with her but she didn't let me the first night but I used her head as a fleshlight until I came and she swallowed.
I get it Chad you get pussy and the rest of us don’t. There you happy now?

My first gf. Made me cum eveytime

Last edited:
Good thread vermilioncel ,got a bunch of new users on ignore thanks to this thread keep posting them to weed out the fakecels and sex haver ramblings

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Goth, Vermilioncore and User28823
sexhaver ramblings dnrd

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and Schizotypalcel
It was a Friday night, and we had just lost a game of high school American football; I was furious because my dwarf 6'1 friend had missed the game-winning point. His girlfriend was watching, so I began manifesting her mewing on my 9-inch cock (over if you're average, girls want emotions.)

So, while we were chilling in the locker room, it was just me with my airpods in, listening to Blackpill curse, I had just taken a shower and was in my white towel, and out of the corner of my eye, I see a sexy slim thick stacy-lite and realise it's my friends girl, she gives me a look, and I know. exactly where this was going.

After seeing my wide shirtless 51' inch frame and shoulders, she dropped to her knees. My towel slipped off and my dick slapped her across the face; as she began to suck it, I heard the footsteps of my manlet jeffery friend approaching us. When his girlfriend tried to get up, I grabbed her head and pushed my cock inches down her throat.

"WTF THAT'S MY GIRL BRO!!" WHAT ARE YOU DOING, BABE?" That's what he says after catching us.
*thud* I hit him in the fucking face once, and he fell to the floor.Now The game is over. His girlfriend began laughing and calling him pathetic, and she continued to devour my monster.
if ur not 6,5 or above it is truly over. Whilst i looked in the mirror and began my mewing/jelqing streak. i realised just how fortune i am for this life.

i finished on my friends unconcious body and put my airpods back in and played
"Francisco Lachowski | Poker Face"
"What an eventful friday." i said as i took stacy back with me to my car to fuck the shit out her virgin pussy (JFL he dated her for weeks and still hasnt gotten to fuck her, easy for me unless ur shortcel *6'1 or below*)

It was a Friday night, and we had just lost a game of high school American football; I was furious because my dwarf 6'1 friend had missed the game-winning point. His girlfriend was watching, so I began manifesting her mewing on my 9-inch cock (over if you're average, girls want emotions.)

So, while we were chilling in the locker room, it was just me with my airpods in, listening to Blackpill curse, I had just taken a shower and was in my white towel, and out of the corner of my eye, I see a sexy slim thick stacy-lite and realise it's my friends girl, she gives me a look, and I know. exactly where this was going.

After seeing my wide shirtless 51' inch frame and shoulders, she dropped to her knees. My towel slipped off and my dick slapped her across the face; as she began to suck it, I heard the footsteps of my manlet jeffery friend approaching us. When his girlfriend tried to get up, I grabbed her head and pushed my cock inches down her throat.

"WTF THAT'S MY GIRL BRO!!" WHAT ARE YOU DOING, BABE?" That's what he says after catching us.
*thud* I hit him in the fucking face once, and he fell to the floor.Now The game is over. His girlfriend began laughing and calling him pathetic, and she continued to devour my monster.
if ur not 6,5 or above it is truly over. Whilst i looked in the mirror and began my mewing/jelqing streak. i realised just how fortune i am for this life.

i finished on my friends unconcious body and put my airpods back in and played
"Francisco Lachowski | Poker Face"
"What an eventful friday." i said as i took stacy back with me to my car to fuck the shit out her virgin pussy (JFL he dated her for weeks and still hasnt gotten to fuck her, easy for me unless ur shortcel *6'1 or below*)
Kys fakcel chad dnrd. You don’t gotta rub it in our faces.

• JFL
Reactions: User28823