What’s the best boron supplement on Amazon I’m 16 rn

M

maddoxgmoggsu

Iron
What’s the best boron supplement on Amazon like what’s the name etc and lmk Anything good I can take besides roids

What’s the best boron supplement on Amazon like what’s the name etc and lmk Anything good I can take besides roids
Boron is gonna make a minimal difference on your bones if that's what you are aiming for

Boron is gonna make a minimal difference on your bones if that's what you are aiming for
It will still make a dif and for some people a good one what supplements will make a big difference then or a bigger difference

It will still make a dif and for some people a good one what supplements will make a big difference then or a bigger difference
Life extension is usually pretty good quality from what i hear. Also if you're looking for bigger bones it won't help much. It'll improve density but not much else. What do you want to do

Life extension is usually pretty good quality from what i hear. Also if you're looking for bigger bones it won't help much. It'll improve density but not much else. What do you want to do
Like density which will give a bigger bone appearance and mass and bigger bones like that js supplements like that also ones that increase collagen

Like density which will give a bigger bone appearance and mass and bigger bones like that js supplements like that also ones that increase collagen
Unfortunately that's pretty much all genetics. Weights might have a slight effect but the only stuff that really works for that is crap like flurbiprofen, IGF-LR3, HGH, ect. Good luck finding a good source. Bone mass can be increased with supplements, Boron, calcium, other minerals ect, strontium seems to be really effective but it has some sides