Reactions: traveler
sex

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, GetShrekt, ROTTING and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
on a serious note, swimming is clutch. its probably the best exercise you can do for cardio.

• +1
Reactions: hockeyguy64785, Sexually Disabled and traveler
long distance running is dogshit for collagen.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 17735, AlexBrown84 and 1 other person
Cycling and sex but I’m biased as these are the only forms of cardio I do outside of the occasional 1 minute run on the treadmill

• Woah
Reactions: traveler
long distance running will fuck up your joints
This is cope and only happens if you have shit running mechanics and wear heal strike in running shoes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
This is cope and only happens if you have shit running mechanics and wear heal strike in running shoes.
bullshit, you will be feeling it when your 40

• +1
Reactions: Sir Galachad
Unironically this for lowering body fat (avg. 100kcal burned each session)

Failing that, HIIT. Do 10-20x fast sprints daily. Easy 150-200kcal burned, plus the afterburner effect that lasts all day will burn another 50-100kcal.

These numbers are very small, you say. Well, nobody said losing body fat % is fast or easy. It didn't pile on overnight, it wont burn overnight.

An extra 300kcal a day is huge. That's half a kilo every 10 days or a full kg (2.2 pounds) every 20 days. That's in addition to any fat loss you may get from being in a caloric deficit diet-wise.

You will notice great facial gains after losing 2-3kg and huge gains after 5+ kg.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Wallenberg
TRAMPOLINE

I HAVE ONE IN MY BACKYARD WHICH IS GOOD CAUSE I DONT HAVE TO LEAVE THE HOUSE
bro did u noticed your face looking leaner in just a couple of weeks? by rebounding everyday :unsure:

bro did u noticed your face looking leaner in just a couple of weeks? by rebounding everyday :unsure:
well i've lost 10kg since i started using it 2 months ago and my face is leaner yes

well i've lost 10kg since i started using it 2 months ago and my face is leaner yes
thanks bro, its so weird that i noticed a dramatic change in my face if i do my mini trampoline for 20m daily, but if i quit four a couple days my face get chubbier :hnghn: its not the cardio.. i tried running, bike, hiit..