Whats the Best career choice to make 6 figures that requires only 4 years in university (other than computer science)

NeedToSucceed

NeedToSucceed

Years without the love of a woman: 5
I want to be out of university and working a good-paying job by the time im 22 so I can focus more on building my life. What are the best career options that require only 4 years of postsecondary education. I don't have a problem with working a trade job but my parents are immigrants and they will consider me a failure if I don't go to university

lol none.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Deleted member 6128
Engineering

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee and AllesScheiße
Finance: Investment banking, actuary, Quantitative Analyst (guaranteed)
Engineering: Electrical, mechanical, petroleum/chemical (guaranteed), Nuclear, Civil (depends on location)
Law: lawyer (not guaranteed but easy)

Other: Pharmacist, Dentist (takes only 6-8 years in some places)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, bwrauycnee and Deleted member 6128
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Chintuck22, thereallegend and 3 others
to add, below jobs will turn a regular NT guy, into an autistic aspie unable to communate normally with women.
There are actually a lot of women in those fields now, you can easily compete with the soys there

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
Any engineering degree

There are actually a lot of women in those fields now, you can easily compete with the soys there
why are most engineers, brutals and aspie, to talk with?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Engineering: Electrical, mechanical, petroleum/chemical (guaranteed), Nuclear, Civil (depends on location)

With law and medicine you have to do an internship and speciality training which takes a few extra years after getting your degree

Petrochem engineering
Architecture (5 years)

If you're not socially retarded and don't mind brutal hours, there are auto dealership companies like Asbury that will fast track young college grads to finance/sales manager. You start as a salesman while learning the ropes, and if you don't suck in a year you'll be in Finance dept making 6 figs. You can also do this without entering a management program, but could get stuck in sales indefinitely if you're not a stud. But you'll be working 60+ hours a week with no time off

Onlyfans entrepreneur

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, thereallegend and Deleted member 6128
I'd say econ related fields like finance where you can work both at a bank and do your own side projects (stock trading a quick example) but if you ask this question you probably wont bother to put max effort for it.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
  • JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Petrochem engineering
Architecture (5 years)
Architecture depends on location, and you don't make that much money. You also depend a lot on the cyclical neokeynasism economy. The good part is that there are a log of girls (more than men actually), is very enjoyable if you like it, is not aspie like some other mentioned degrees, and architects have that superior aura to regular people, despite a plumber makes more than them. Is also very personal, you can devolop your art side, while doing things useful for society.

You ain't gonna sleep.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, bwrauycnee and ballskin
In my entire life I have never heard about a single individual coming out of an university that isn't Harvard with a 6 figures salary

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 7725
Literally no other degree expect computer science which takes 3 years or a prestige university degree will give you that (and that after some time of experience)

In my entire life I have never heard about a single individual coming out of an university that isn't Harvard with a 6 figures salary
It’s easy for CS majors at top colleges

why are most engineers, brutals and aspie, to talk with?
You cannot get anywhere in any field being aspie.

Btw OP most people here do not have the necessary IQ and work ethnic to ever make 6 figures.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 7725 and 1 other person
Private equity

You cannot get anywhere in any field being aspie.

Btw OP most people here do not have the necessary IQ and work ethnic to ever make 6 figures.
Same can be said for the entire human population

Same can be said for the entire human population
Niggas here talk about getting into FAANG like it's a joke. Most here will end up in min wage jobs if at all.

They also think people will tolerate autism in fields such as CS which is BS. The reality is that autists don't get anywhere as people skills are more important than technical skills once you are decently competent.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, horizontallytall, Mewton and 6 others
Sales

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and bwrauycnee
If you're not socially retarded and don't mind brutal hours, there are auto dealership companies like Asbury that will fast track young college grads to finance/sales manager. You start as a salesman while learning the ropes, and if you don't suck in a year you'll be in Finance dept making 6 figs. You can also do this without entering a management program, but could get stuck in sales indefinitely if you're not a stud. But you'll be working 60+ hours a week with no time off
check any linkedin of finance and sales managers at car dealarships and distribution, never seen a sub white HTN do car sales lol.

check any linkedin of finance and sales managers at car dealarships and distribution, never seen a sub white HTN do car sales lol.
?

dentistry is very underrated.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
walmart store manager

Niggas here talk about getting into FAANG like it's a joke. Most here will end up in min wage jobs if at all.

They also think people will tolerate autism in fields such as CS which is BS. The reality is that autists don't get anywhere as people skills are more important than technical skills once you are decently competent.
They usually tolerate aspie background devs but you definitely cannot afford the 'tismo as a sysadmin or a field engineer

Bullcrap. Lots of sub HTN investment bankers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
They usually tolerate aspie background devs but you definitely cannot afford the 'tismo as a sysadmin or a field engineer
Nope. In interviews, they always expect me you to have hobbies and good social skills. It's very important.

95% of computer science graduates don't make 6 figures after graduation.

95% of computer science graduates don't make 6 figures after graduation.
Yeah. Like I certainly won't be making that much even 3 years into my career.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 9568 and 2 others
Yeah. Like I certainly won't be making that much even 3 years into my career.
People talk about computer science degrees as if it's a guaranteed path to FAANG. All the YouTube videos are with 160+ IQ Asians who have neurotransmitters of steel and have been studying coding since they were 12. Most will work shitty jobs after they graduate if they don't drop out (70+% dropout rate)

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 6128
People talk about computer science degrees as if it's a guaranteed path to FAANG. All the YouTube videos are with 160+ IQ Asians who have neurotransmitters of steel and have been studying coding since they were 12. Most will work shitty jobs after they graduate if they don't drop out (70+% dropout rate)
It's tough as shit to get into a FAANG. You need to spend hundreds of hours practicing leetcode to stand a chance. Most of the people here do not have the IQ or discipline to make it in CS.

Like you are an accomplished programmer with a degree and experience but are still struggling to get a job. My stats are nowhere near as good as yours but I am struggling to get interviews. And even when I do get them, I mess up on technical questions as you are expected to be familiar with many frameworks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16101, sytyl, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
you dont need a education for programming

It’s easy for CS majors at top colleges
not even top colleges, i go to a state school (not top tier) and i still know people who got 180k after graduation