Whats the best country to JBW max in that isn't insanely expensive or dangerous?

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
I've saved up 3-4K and been depressed working shit jobs all year I wanna go somewhere cool any ideas?

Would do it about spring 2023

wanna spend maybe 2 months 3 tops about a semesters worth of time

I want something that is safe while not being insane in the wallet. Also preferable English speaking unless its 1st world like Japan. Or Spanish since I can speak some of that already

Last edited:
are u white pheno with colored eyes? if not its really worth it ull just be coping(as in buying) hookers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
are u white pheno with colored eyes? if not its really worth it ull just be coping(as in buying) hookers
I'll give you my stats 5'9 White skin brown hair grey eyes. Decent frame and muscle is an in progress right now.

about 6/10 facially

aouth america

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 19540 and Deleted member 11126
If you live in the USA and can't JBW already it's over :p

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 18522 and Deleted member 11126
I'll give you my stats 5'9 White skin brown hair grey eyes. Decent frame and muscle is an in progress right now.

about 6/10 facially
Pull up to tailand korea japan anywere and ull probs get bitches
dont go to any dark skin colored asian places as in India bangledesh and shit like that because 1.ugly ass girls 2.ull prob get murdered or get sold as a sex toy to men because of ur eyes also dont go to china

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: russwestbrook, Acromegaly_Chad, Deleted member 17291 and 1 other person
If you live in the USA and can't JBW already it's over :p
Don't wanna dox but I live in a 95% White area. And I guess I could jbw max if you mean fucking the ugly black girls here but I would rather not.

I've saved up 3-4K and been depressed working shit jobs all year I wanna go somewhere cool any ideas?

Only in SEA would it last you a fair amount of time. You would be paying 100-300$ of rent in a quality single studio ( depends on how close you are to the cities, and amenities in the room/facility. If their a lot of tourists your gonna get a bad rate, so aim for one with a lot of locals.

Just like anywhere you get scammed the closer you are to the center). America used to be cheap in downtown but now every fucking garbage area is getting rents bidded up by corporations wanting to get into the rent business .

Be careful as you might get scammed as they think your a rich white tourist, so get a local to try to lock in a quote for you, or at the very least ask a local for a reasonable monthly rate for apartments and then hardball that rate. No point in wasting money on rent.

The rest is so cheap its not really relevant. You won't need a car as public transportation is good. Lot of buses and trains to get around. Food is gonna be no more then like a dollar a day.

4-6 months would be with say 200$ in a quality place within 30 minutes of downtown In non rush hour would would mean other stuff like 50-60$ of expenses. Say 400$ a month just to be safe, you would get easily 400*6= 2,400 a month.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
vietnam and thailand

Pull up to tailand korea japan anywere and ull probs get bitches
dont go to any dark skin colored asian places as in India bangledesh and shit like that because 1.ugly ass girls 2.ull prob get murdered or get sold as a sex toy to men because of ur eyes also dont go to china
Why not China?

Also I would go to Japan but who knows it hasn't been open for an insanely long time. Girls in Japan always say I'm cute. I tried a foreign language dating app and Japanese girls liked me a lot. But rn its not open as far as I know could be different in 7-8 months

Only in SEA would it last you a fair amount of time. You would be paying 100-300$ of rent in a quality single studio ( depends on how close you are to the cities, and amenities in the room/facility. If their a lot of tourists your gonna get a bad rate, so aim for one with a lot of locals.

Just like anywhere you get scammed the closer you are to the center). America used to be cheap in downtown but now every fucking garbage area is getting rents bidded up by corporations wanting to get into the rent business .

Be careful as you might get scammed as they think your a rich white tourist, so get a local to try to lock in a quote for you, or at the very least ask a local for a reasonable monthly rate for apartments and then hardball that rate. No point in wasting money on rent.

The rest is so cheap its not really relevant. You won't need a car as public transportation is good. Lot of buses and trains to get around. Food is gonna be no more then like a dollar a day.

4-6 months would be with say 200$ in a quality place within 30 minutes of downtown In non rush hour would would mean other stuff like 50-60$ of expenses. Say 400$ a month just to be safe, you would get easily 400*6= 2,400 a month.
damn thats cheap as fuck

Why not China?

Also I would go to Japan but who knows it hasn't been open for an insanely long time. Girls in Japan always say I'm cute. I tried a foreign language dating app and Japanese girls liked me a lot. But rn its not open as far as I know could be different in 7-8 months
yeah by 2023 spring it should be open if not south korea, southkorea should have hella bad bitches because they all do surgery,
theres like a 89% chance if u go out clubbing the girl u meet will prob have surgery done.

dont go to china because they not finna let u out and they have like a government spy chasing u around to make sure u dont "brainwash" any niggas there.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Don't wanna dox but I live in a 95% White area. And I guess I could jbw max if you mean fucking the ugly black girls here but I would rather not.
Ah yea not gonna Stand out being vanilla ice cream in a sea of vanilla. You could also consider latin maxxing. But the cost of living will be higher then south East Asia , but in exchange you get more .

Consider Columbia as well, or even Brazil. Brazil and Columbia have the really hot Latinas. Argentina could work but the hispanics would look white so the JBW wouldn't stand out as much. Also with inflation at 50% their your going to have difficulty navigating the financial scene as if you convert to local currency you will lose value. Mexico also could work. Be mindful though they don't know English their so you would have to learn spanish, ( and in Brazil Portuguese, but its similar to spanish so your good ).

Cost of living is 1/4-1/5th of america, similar to SEA. SEA I feel would be even cheaper in more further out of area places out of the city.

• +1
yeah by 2023 spring it should be open if not south korea, southkorea should have hella bad bitches because they all do surgery,
theres like a 89% chance if u go out clubbing the girl u meet will prob have surgery done.

dont go to china because they not finna let u out and they have like a government spy chasing u around to make sure u dont "brainwash" any niggas there.
Yea avoid china at all costs. The assholes keep doing lockdowns randomly and also they take the virus seriously. That's your biggest problem in Asia is their obsession with covid. If they have fake virus waves build up then your fucked as you might have extreme difficulty leaving the country.

Latin America and South America Dion't care as much about the virus much. America cared the least they're almost on par with them. Even if covid cases were to suddenly increase a lot you would have time to leave the country in case a lockdown were to happen. In Asia though you would risk probably being forced to quarantine before being allowed to leave.

Generally covid is more an issue in the winter as the heat kills the virus, and not as much summer. starting in late spring and ending late summer is the ideal time frame to minimize the risk of getting fucked traveling with the covid scam.

Yea avoid china at all costs. The assholes keep doing lockdowns randomly and also they take the virus seriously. That's your biggest problem in Asia is their obsession with covid. If they have fake virus waves build up then your fucked as you might have extreme difficulty leaving the country.

Latin America and South America Dion't care as much about the virus much. America cared the least they're almost on par with them. Even if covid cases were to suddenly increase a lot you would have time to leave the country in case a lockdown were to happen. In Asia though you would risk probably being forced to quarantine before being allowed to leave.

Generally covid is more an issue in the winter as the heat kills the virus, and not as much summer. starting in late spring and ending late summer is the ideal time frame to minimize the risk of getting fucked traveling with the covid scam.
I wonder if they require vaccines there :(. So far I've had no issues flying inside the USA unvaccinated

Don't go to South America, Argentinians and South Brazilians are moggers. Go to Asia.

I would not go to South America. Go to thailand and here is ALL you need to know about SeaMaxxing.

This is a thread by ItsOver, who did what you want to do, ALREADY and SUCCESFULLY. He breaks it all down, where to stay how to approach girls, how to slay, etc. He is also worse than you given your specs. I mean he breaks it all down.

Don't go to South America, Argentinians and South Brazilians are moggers. Go to Asia.
Bro they are not moggers if u go there u will see the same shit u see in the us when u walk around

• +1
I would not go to South America. Go to thailand and here is ALL you need to know about SeaMaxxing.

This is a thread by ItsOver, who did what you want to do, ALREADY and SUCCESFULLY. He breaks it all down, where to stay how to approach girls, how to slay, etc. He is also worse than you given your specs. I mean he breaks it all down.
Paste the whole thread onto a reply of this message

@Witheredly90 make sure you check this out.

Toronto
A12F1143 2BC6 4357 B763 80D01CECB7BA

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn and BoneDensity
Is it really true its full of chinks and curries? I remember going there as a kid it was fairly a white city with some shitskins.
There are absolutely no white people in Toronto anymore, Vancouver is similar but not as bad as Toronto

Over if you like white women, they barely exist

And people say white extinction isn’t real :soy::feelsuhh:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: gamma, AscensionMan98 and zeke714
Ah yea not gonna Stand out being vanilla ice cream in a sea of vanilla. You could also consider latin maxxing. But the cost of living will be higher then south East Asia , but in exchange you get more .

Consider Columbia as well, or even Brazil. Brazil and Columbia have the really hot Latinas. Argentina could work but the hispanics would look white so the JBW wouldn't stand out as much. Also with inflation at 50% their your going to have difficulty navigating the financial scene as if you convert to local currency you will lose value. Mexico also could work. Be mindful though they don't know English their so you would have to learn spanish, ( and in Brazil Portuguese, but its similar to spanish so your good ).

Cost of living is 1/4-1/5th of america, similar to SEA. SEA I feel would be even cheaper in more further out of area places out of the city.
Yeah I'm not sure... I haven't tested Hispanic women yet. I know in SEA I would get women because I have talked with a lot of filipina women and thai girls so I know I could do well.

Learning Spanish is not that hard luckily I took it in HS so I already know quite a bit. But I'm worried about being shot. I think in SEA I would be safer.

• JFL
I wonder if they require vaccines there :(. So far I've had no issues flying inside the USA unvaccinated
The main risk is the testing requirements. If their a country that took covid seriously you face the risk of a false positive before your flight and potentially being force quarantined. Even if you get out it can be stressful especially if they require a negative result after even 2 weeks, and then your stay ends up being more extended then you think. Its the only reason why I opposed traveling the last 2 years is the concern of that and now that about 26 contries lifted all requirements, my unvaccinated self can visit those.

Also cheers for avoiding the jew vaccine scam. Shady bullshit. Stupid woke companies are asking about the jab and It pisses me of. Like close to 40% listed it, now its less but still a lot like 25%.

In the coming months its likely more countries will get rid of all requirements and that's ideal. Then no risk of getting stuck. Mexico I believe is one of them. While getting stuck is not likely, getting delayed even a few weeks would be a massive headache as I don't believe they even compensate you for the extra costs in some cases. Other times you might especially in places like india or sea be forced in some hotel with health officers watching.

Getting a false positive is a big thing to consider .

• Woah
The main risk is the testing requirements. If their a country that took covid seriously you face the risk of a false positive before your flight and potentially being force quarantined. Even if you get out it can be stressful especially if they require a negative result after even 2 weeks, and then your stay ends up being more extended then you think. Its the only reason why I opposed traveling the last 2 years is the concern of that and now that about 26 contries lifted all requirements, my unvaccinated self can visit those.

Also cheers for avoiding the jew vaccine scam. Shady bullshit. Stupid woke companies are asking about the jab and It pisses me of. Like close to 40% listed it, now its less but still a lot like 25%.

In the coming months its likely more countries will get rid of all requirements and that's ideal. Then no risk of getting stuck. Mexico I believe is one of them. While getting stuck is not likely, getting delayed even a few weeks would be a massive headache as I don't believe they even compensate you for the extra costs in some cases. Other times you might especially in places like india or sea be forced in some hotel with health officers watching.

Yeah that sounds like a nightmare especially in some of these shittier countries.

The issue is the more shitty the nation the more fun I can have like in India I can live like a king for 3 months. But its also the worst possible place to be imprisoned and often very shady.

• +1
Yeah that sounds like a nightmare especially in some of these shittier countries.

The issue is the more shitty the nation the more fun I can have like in India I can live like a king for 3 months. But its also the worst possible place to be imprisoned and often very shady.
The silver lining is if the trend continues more countries will get rid of all requirements. And latin and South America are your best bet for price and not giving a fuck about covid. Granted the white obsession isn't as strong as SEA, you still get a big halo from white. The only catch is their more thick.

If you want the petite JB. looking throw around foid then Japan/south Korea are the only place. That's if you want the pale look. Tan would be in Philliphines/Thailand same thing petite JB looking foids you can throw around. I favor that body over the thick curvy look tbh as now days I feel their frauding as fat/it just looks fat.

• Hmm...

Going to a place like India sounds fun but the thought of being put in a Covid room in a place like that sounds like hell on earth.

These countries are high risk high reward I can be a king but also risk being killed much easier. I wonder if I could maybe spend some time in a Brahman bubble among the upper class. I wanna visit India for business reasons some day the nation has potential

• +1
I'm thinking I'll go to Italy or turkey or Thailand for a few weeks

• Hmm...
Going to a place like India sounds fun but the thought of being put in a Covid room in a place like that sounds like hell on earth.

These countries are high risk high reward I can be a king but also risk being killed much easier. I wonder if I could maybe spend some time in a Brahman bubble among the upper class. I wanna visit India for business reasons some day the nation has potential
Arab countries didn't care as much about covid, but again you have to see the restrictions. If you want to india max then north india has the lighter skinned indian Stacies. Would also be found in iran/iraq and especially turkey/lebanon. Keep in mind that the currency situation is bad in turkey and Lebanon with inflation being very very high, so you would have to keep your currency in dollars and withdraw for monthly use only to local , or for day to day use if things spiral out of control while you their.

South America and Latin America are actually safe if your in the right spots. The cartels actually support tourism as they got their hands In them so tourist spots are actually safe. And having a local guide give you information as well would work.

• +1
I'm thinking I'll go to Italy or turkey or Thailand for a few weeks
If you think Italy will be an easy slay you are out of your mind, but if it's just for fun you should definitely go.

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
The silver lining is if the trend continues more countries will get rid of all requirements. And latin and South America are your best bet for price and not giving a fuck about covid. Granted the white obsession isn't as strong as SEA, you still get a big halo from white. The only catch is their more thick.

If you want the petite JB. looking throw around foid then Japan/south Korea are the only place. That's if you want the pale look. Tan would be in Philliphines/Thailand same thing petite JB looking foids you can throw around. I favor that body over the thick curvy look tbh as now days I feel their frauding as fat/it just looks fat.
Some Latinas look good I guess it depends on the type. I think I only like the one's with 60%+ White DNA. Although the Amerindian dna can look good in some contexts depends if they also have black dna too. I like JB Asians too but tbh SEA women are not super appealing they are all meh.

I used an app to talk with filipina girls before all the girls I talked with were not ugly and I got a lot of them who wanted me but at the same time they were all mediocre. The one white girl I dated mogged them all to death the only reason people say they look better then white girls is because they are only dating fat white women. East Asian on the other hand are decent...

I mean they still aren't as good as an attractive White girl but they hold their own. I think they are probably the best balance between good personality and looks/femininity. White women have some of the worse personalities but they look the best assuming they are in shape Filipina girls have the best personalities but they look mediocre or ugly East Asians are cute enough while still being good personality wise.

Last edited:
  • +1
If you think Italy will be an easy slay you are out of your mind, but if it's just for fun you should definitely go.
It's not so much for slaying, it's to chill.
Why do u think italy would be difficult to slay? I see subhumans everywhere in Italy on YouTube videos

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale
Turkey is very religious you might get beaten up
Turkey idea wasn't about slaying.

I sort of want to make a pilgrimage to that place where the turkey Syria border is where Hamudi went and told everyone how bad he was getting mogged, and then shouted over the border to Syria to tell them it was over for them

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn and Deleted member 11126
It's not so much for slaying, it's to chill.
Why do u think italy would be difficult to slay? I see subhumans everywhere in Italy on YouTube videos
From my understanding you are brown and I dont want to call that a disadvantage but it certainly wouldn't be a seamaxx situation for you. Also yeah any country has subhumans, what you don't understand is the Italian chads and chadlites are some of the biggest moggers in the world.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Arab countries didn't care as much about covid, but again you have to see the restrictions. If you want to india max then north india has the lighter skinned indian Stacies. Would also be found in iran/iraq and especially turkey/lebanon. Keep in mind that the currency situation is bad in turkey and Lebanon with inflation being very very high, so you would have to keep your currency in dollars and withdraw for monthly use only to local , or for day to day use if things spiral out of control while you their.

South America and Latin America are actually safe if your in the right spots. The cartels actually support tourism as they got their hands In them so tourist spots are actually safe. And having a local guide give you information as well would work.
Yeah I wish I had more time for this... But I can only do this for 4 months since I'm just taking a semester off tbh. Then I have to get back to where I was going in Uni

From my understanding you are brown and I dont want to call that a disadvantage but it certainly wouldn't be a seamaxx situation for you. Also yeah any country has subhumans, what you don't understand is the Italian chads and chadlites are some of the biggest moggers in the world.
I spent a summer in Campania back in early 2000s. Slaying wasn't really on the cards at all, I got reasonable IoIs and stuff though, but I guess italy has changed a lot with new migrants.

Agreed both the north and south has giga mogger chads and chadlites, saw a lot of chads just working in shops, cafes, barmen, like giga moggers.

• Love it
Reactions: Sigmamale
Some Latinas look good I guess it depends on the type. I think I only like the one's with 60%+ White DNA. Although the Amerindian dna can look good in some contexts depends if they also have black dna too. I like JB Asians too but tbh SEA women are not super appealing they are all meh.

I used an app to talk with filipina girls before all the girls I talked with were not ugly and I got a lot of them who wanted me but at the same time they were all mediocre. The one white girl I dated mogged them all to death the only reason people say they look better then white girls is because they are only dating fat white women. East Asian on the other hand are decent...

I mean they still aren't as good as an attractive White girl but they hold their own. I think they are probably the best balance between good personality and looks/femininity. White women have some of the worse personalities but they look the best assuming they are in shape Filipina girls have the best personalities but they look mediocre or ugly East Asians are cute enough while still being good personality wise.
Yea agreed. You will find plenty with 60% and higher white DNA in Argentina, then second most in Brazil, and then a decent amount in Columbia. Mexico you need to be in the northern parts. Highest white DNA is gonna be in sinola but that's where the cartel head operations is at so probably not safe. Their are other safe areas. Just be anywhere above a line from the middle of Mexico and that white mix is more their.

Mexico is a interesting idea but keep in mind you won't have as many options as obesity is rampant their like america. The obesity problem is non existent in Asia for the most part so you win in terms of abundance. But remember their are tons of people so you can probably find a slim foid their.

• +1
I spent a summer in Campania back in early 2000s. Slaying wasn't really on the cards at all, I got reasonable IoIs and stuff though, but I guess italy has changed a lot with new migrants.

Agreed both the north and south has giga mogger chads and chadlites, saw a lot of chads just working in shops, cafes, barmen, like giga moggers.
Yea I went to Italy. Italy is chad central imo. But in terms of a robust tall masculine alpha chad then portions of Eastern Europe near or in the balkans region have extreme alphas. I was in Croatia and the men were amogging machines. Average height is a legit 6ft their so brutal height pill, but don't worry . EE foids seem to not care about looks that much. Saw plenty of manlets with taller foids/same height.

Cost of living isn't that bad their but keep in mind that besides tourist areas many don't know English. Also if your white won't stand out obviously. Good for ethnic chads however.

• +1
S Korea or Japan

• +1
gulf countries

UAE, Kuwait etc..

• +1
Yea agreed. You will find plenty with 60% and higher white DNA in Argentina, then second most in Brazil, and then a decent amount in Columbia. Mexico you need to be in the northern parts. Highest white DNA is gonna be in sinola but that's where the cartel head operations is at so probably not safe. Their are other safe areas. Just be anywhere above a line from the middle of Mexico and that white mix is more their.

Mexico is a interesting idea but keep in mind you won't have as many options as obesity is rampant their like america. The obesity problem is non existent in Asia for the most part so you win in terms of abundance. But remember their are tons of people so you can probably find a slim foid their.
Yeah I guess I'll see if Japan reopens... Btw what do you think one month cost of living there in a place like tokyo is?

Yeah I guess I'll see if Japan reopens... Btw what do you think one month cost of living there in a place like tokyo is?

says here about 500$. Not bad , but you would get half as much in Philippines/Thailand with the remaining money to blow on hot escorts. Granted tho in Japan/korea you would have more clean escorts since they've not been pumped by so many other tourists. Its like a hidden gem. I don't think the sex tourism is anywhere close to thailand/philliphines but that's also a good thing, fresh pussy.

Article says" For an example of an initial cost, this is the average deal you would receive for an apartment being rented at 60,000 JPY (560 USD) per month".

• +1

says here about 500$. Not bad , but you would get half as much in Philippines/Thailand with the remaining money to blow on hot escorts. Granted tho in Japan/korea you would have more clean escorts since they've not been pumped by so many other tourists. Its like a hidden gem. I don't think the sex tourism is anywhere close to thailand/philliphines but that's also a good thing, fresh pussy.

Article says" For an example of an initial cost, this is the average deal you would receive for an apartment being rented at 60,000 JPY (560 USD) per month".
I would never buy a hooker only exception would be maybe in Eastern Europe since they are model tier.

But in SEA or EA I would never be willing to pay for sex. I want to get it myself from a native not a hooker.

I would never buy a hooker only exception would be maybe in Eastern Europe since they are model tier.

But in SEA or EA I would never be willing to pay for sex. I want to get it myself from a native not a hooker.
Oh you won't at all need to pay for a hooker. I just see it as novelty bucket list thing to do their since their known for being hooker destinations .Just for the hell of it.

• +1