What’s the best drug for lowering inhib?

Manletmachine

Manletmachine

Ugliest man alive
Kratom? Phenibut? Alcohol? Weed? Coke? What is it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
Pussy

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5.5psl and MagaPutinism
long term? shrooms.

short term? MDMA 100%, I turn into the fucking Adolf Rizzler whenever I'm on it. You just don't give a fuck.

hear coke is also great at this but never tried it

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
And don’t do drugs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MagaPutinism and Manletmachine
Never tried phenibut, but ive heard ppl say it lowers social anxiety/high-inhib without making you mentally retarded

• +1
Nigga all u Gotta do tbh Is get ur head out of that first world civilized mindset and don’t give a fuck about anything

@Eriot Lodger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
Benzo 💯 but you've got to be careful with that. It can cause memory loss and carelessness. It's very potent to mix with a small amount of alcohol, but then it's even more dangerous so I can't say I recommend it.

• +1
Not everyone can be a NT alpha male like you
I have Asperger’s and nobody knows I don’t even use drugs to be low inhib its as easy as just SAYING ANYTHING

• JFL
exposure, I used to struggle with basic social interactions when I was a young autist, now I give germans the death stare as I push their bags aside with my lawnmower while calling them untermensch on the vacation park I maintain.

20230421 105448

• +1
Microdosing shrooms for long term. Any drug lowers inhib tbh even weed but those are short term only microdosing shrooms can be done over a period of time

• JFL
Microdosing shrooms for long term. Any drug lowers inhib tbh even weed but those are short term only microdosing shrooms can be done over a period of time
Microdosing shrooms does jackshit already tried it