what's the best drug to gain weight?

ryuken

ryuken

pharmacist
i've been thinking of taking Cyproheptadine what do y'all think?

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
i've been thinking of taking Cyproheptadine what do y'all think?
I used to take a dose that would have me locked up in an asylum JFL. I ended up using it for sleep and cognitive properties. Dont expect a miracle feeling hungry. I am not completely sure if it affects metabolism in any way. I don't think so. Results were slight tbf. But try... I think it's one of the "best" out there.

• JFL
I used to take a dose that would have me locked up in an asylum JFL. I ended up using it for sleep and cognitive properties. Dont expect a miracle feeling hungry. I am not completely sure if it affects metabolism in any way. I don't think so. Results were slight tbf. But try... I think it's one of the "best" out there.
how much is that dose?

how much is that dose?
A lot. I don't remember. The average was 1-2 pills and I took 2 before every meal. In results I was having one extra meal per day which was pretty meh. I felt so asleep that I would need to sleep during break in the toilet at work. Don't do that if you need to stay awake. In fact, don't do it altogether. Chances are you will not get those results and damage yourself. Exercise with heavy weights... have a good mental mood. Invest in your happiness. I believe those are major components.

• +1