What's the best drug to use when starting out?

silencio

silencio

2026 i'm coming
I don't remember the name in english but it can be a drug, or something like vapes or cigarettes.

I just want something light I could use when I'm at a scenic location or something. It needs to be easily attainable, preferably from some place on the internet where they ship it to you. I want some Cigarettes after sex type shit feeling. Keep in mind it shouldn't be too illegal and I would prefer not getting addicted or dead.

@PseudoMaxxer
@Gaygymmaxx
tag other drugcels too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and BrahminBoss
weed is the easiest to get or some pills but watch out for fentanyl so ask a doctor to prescribe u xanny or rivotril.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, apocalypse, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
weed is the easiest to get or some pills but watch out for fentanyl so ask a doctor to prescribe u xanny or rivotril.
I don't have any connections I'm 16. I can't go to the doctor without my parents knowing.
Please help I wanna get stoned this summer

Wait till ur 20

I don't have any connections I'm 16. I can't go to the doctor without my parents knowing.
Please help I wanna get stoned this summer
its easy to get anything in budapest but hella sketchy people out there lol u can order from the web as well but who knows wheter u get it or nah or is it laced or nah

weed

• +1
Reactions: silencio
Ur still developing
thats not a problem jordan barrett was a drug user since a teen etc etc I also drank a shit ton of alcohol at the age of 16-20 and it didnt stop developing. many models were doin crazy drugs too actors as well and they r good lookin fellas

Bro idc. I just wanna enjoy something for once, not like it's gonna make me sib5
exactly jhonny depp also did drugs in his teen ages

• +1
Do you know any sites I could get it from? If that's even possible without it being laced or something
dark web and search a black market there are shit ton of

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Do you know any sites I could get it from? If that's even possible without it being laced or something
ask people on the street you think might sell weed if they know anyone who’s selling

• +1
ask people on the street you think might sell weed if they know anyone who’s selling
You gotta keep in mind I'm a lanklet 16 year old. They just gonna rob me

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ricky212
  • Hmm...
maybe this lifestyle is not for u blud
Mfs say “dark web” like its helpful

Bro there are hundreds of websites on the dark web wtf r u saying

Dark web is just google without laws its that simple

Its the equivalent of saying “just go on google bro”

• +1
Bro idc. I just wanna enjoy something for once, not like it's gonna make me sib5
Ngl hella cucked if u cant enjoy shit without drugs

• +1
@AustinCutler @Ricky212 do yall think cigarettes would be enough to feel something? I tried vapes but I felt nothing after like 2 puffs

• JFL
Ngl hella cucked if u cant enjoy shit without drugs
Bro it's iconic. I enjoy shit, but when you go on something crazy adventure and shit, afterwards it's iconic to do something or idk. I was on a hill with my bro the other day looking down at the city and I felt like something was missing. Smoking something even though I never tried

@AustinCutler @Ricky212 do yall think cigarettes would be enough to feel something? I tried vapes but I felt nothing after like 2 puffs
your meant to take more than 2 puffs boyo

• +1
@Ricky212 don't jfl me I'm a beginner okay?

• +1

no lol fam I can give u the onion link or U CAN KNOW how to buy it after 20min research i swear to u u need tor and a hiddenwiki site iwll show u where u can get it obviously im not gonna write it on a non private forum :lul:

cigs aint shit broski

• So Sad
your meant to take more than 2 puffs boyo
Okay but I feel like cigs are better. Like the whole process. It's more like an acquired vibe, meanwhile vapes are middle school changing room vibes.

• JFL
Imagine taking a drug just because you want to be on drugs
just lol

• JFL
Okay but I feel like cigs are better. Like the whole process. It's more like an acquired vibe, meanwhile vapes are middle school changing room vibes.
nothing cool about cigarettes

• So Sad
nothing cool about cigarettes
What do you think about Oxycontin or codeine? They are just prescription drugs right? I could get it from india

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Ricky212

Stop yapping lmfao. He literally said search for a reliable marketplace. Good advice considered they all get existscammed 666x a day.

Isn't that how everyone starts out?
Usually they are given the opportunity or has an intention other than for just the sake of being drugged.
Anyways for what you described weed or low dose of shrooms/lsd, dont try anything else. Like why the fuck would you try a benzo for? Are you suffering?

• +1
I don't remember the name in english but it can be a drug, or something like vapes or cigarettes.

I just want something light I could use when I'm at a scenic location or something. It needs to be easily attainable, preferably from some place on the internet where they ship it to you. I want some Cigarettes after sex type shit feeling. Keep in mind it shouldn't be too illegal and I would prefer not getting addicted or dead.

@PseudoMaxxer
@Gaygymmaxx
tag other drugcels too
Drugs is just a loophole that should only be for the rich. If ur sub rich and on drugs actively it s over

• +1
Usually they are given the opportunity or has an intention other than for just the sake of being drugged.
Anyways for what you described weed or low dose of shrooms/lsd, dont try anything else. Like why the fuck would you try a benzo for? Are you suffering?
But I don't know anything. I will be together with my friend for 2 months and he always vapes. It will be awkward for me not doing it 1on1. But I don't wanna vape+ it's hard to get, that's why I want to try something else.

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Drugs is just a loophole that should only be for the rich. If ur sub rich and on drugs actively it s over
I'm not that rich+ It would get obv im doing it. I'm just looking for something like a cigarette, soemthing that will make me feel good a bit when I'm doing it. No addiction or anything

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
I'm not that rich+ It would get obv im doing it. I'm just looking for something like a cigarette, soemthing that will make me feel good a bit when I'm doing it. No addiction or anything
Okay well thats what i said then got addicted. Stay sober and maxx out ur health and physique. I wish someone told me this instead of idolozing drugs to my underdeveloped brain

• So Sad
But I don't know anything. I will be together with my friend for 2 months and he always vapes. It will be awkward for me not doing it 1on1. But I don't wanna vape+ it's hard to get, that's why I want to try something else.
so youd rather do hard drugs so you dont come across as akward rather than taking a hit from your friends nicotine vape?

• +1
What do you think about Oxycontin or codeine? They are just prescription drugs right? I could get it from india
doesn’t work like that :lul:

• So Sad
so youd rather do hard drugs so you dont come across as akward rather than taking a hit from your friends nicotine vape?
Not hard drugs but something like a vape but not that

Codeine looksmins BRUTALLY and ive tried a lotta shit

• So Sad
Codeine looksmins BRUTALLY and ive tried a lotta shit
Lucki syndrome jfl

I guess I will have to resort to cigarettes if I can get my hands on a pack
I'm too high inhib just to go in and take one

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger