Whats the best fighting style thats not a looksmin and is Streetfight worthy?

ingram33

ingram33

"muh i was lurking i swear!!!"
Title^^

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and moreroidsmoredates
Bjj is probably the safest with highest validity

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie and ingram33
MMA is out of question since its a looksmin

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Owning a gun is a good technique for self defence.

• JFL
Reactions: morbidlymorbid and ingram33
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: morbidlymorbid, Klasik616, n9wiff and 1 other person
JustGoToJailTheory
You wont go to jail for self defence. Regardless, if you're not a retard, you can enter the hood and kill some people and just leave. There is a reason average IQ in prison is like 85, the police struggle catching smarter people.

• JFL
Reactions: gr34ter
Boxing, Muay Thai, Kickboxing, Grappling (BJJ, Wrestling). When we look at the UFC or MMA in general, people with strong grappling skills, wrestling or BJJ dominate. No matter if you're a good striker, if a grappler grabs you and takes you to the ground, it's over if you can't grapple too.

If you don't compete where you nose could get broken every few months or something like this, do whatever you want. I do BJJ, you do sparring from the first day and nearly every class and it's so much fun. As far as self-defense is concerned: It's best to avoid the situation, otherwise you should have striking AND grappling skills.

Last edited:
Bjj is probably the safest with highest validity
Bjj shit in streets
MMA is out of question since its a looksmin
Boxing is more of a looksmin than MMA
Boxing, Muay Thai, Kickboxing, Grappling (BJJ, Wrestling). When we look at the UFC or MMA in general, people with strong grappling skills, wrestling or BJJ dominate. No matter if you're a good striker, if a grappler grabs you and takes you to the ground, it's over if you can't grapple too.

If you don't compete where you nose could get broken every few months or something like this, do whatever you want. I do BJJ, you do sparring from the first day and nearly every class and it's so much fun. As far as self-defense is concerned: It's best to avoid the situation, otherwise you should have striking AND grappling skills.
Grappling not useful in street

Grappling not useful in street
In a 1:1 situation it mogs, when there are other guys, sure don't go to the ground. But in a self-defense situation, most guys will knocked out anyway after a double leg take down on the asphalt or any other taekdwon from the back.
Furthermore, it doesn't mean that you can't strike as a grappler. Through grappling you get into a dominant position and then strike.

In a 1:1 situation it mogs, when there are other guys, sure don't go to the ground. But in a self-defense situation, most guys will knocked out anyway after a double leg take down on the asphalt or any other taekdwon from the back.
Furthermore, it doesn't mean that you can't strike as a grappler. Through grappling you get into a dominant position and then strike.
Doesn't mog the opponent can always have a knife and can stab your lung when you're trying to get him on the ground and you can never make sure it's a 1:1 situation people can always come from anywhere and how tf will a double leg take down knock him out?

Doesn't mog the opponent can always have a knife
This can happen to a Boxer, Muay Thai fighter too.
If you fight a grappler and you can't grapple yourself, you definitely lose unless you weigh 20 kilos more or knock him out instantly.
But as i said, you should know both standup and grappling.

This can happen to a Boxer, Muay Thai fighter too.
If you fight a grappler and you can't grapple yourself, you definitely lose unless you weigh 20 kilos more or knock him out instantly.
But as i said, you should know both standup and grappling.
On the street nobody grapples trust me, if he tries to you can bite or gouge his eyes just fight dirty, its allowed in the streets. Nobody has balls to grapple on street, if they do, its a big mistake.

On the street nobody grapples trust me, if he tries to you can bite or gouge his eyes just fight dirty, its allowed in the streets. Nobody has balls to grapple on street, if they do, its a big mistake.
Most street fight end in grappling situations in real life.
I am a relaxed guy, but the last time i had to defend myself was, when a guy sucker punched from behind. I had no idea he could attack me and didn't see it. I turned around and grabbed him by his clothes. Did an osoto (judo throw, i did Judo before BJJ). He ends up on his back, me on top of him aka dominant position, 4-5 punches in the face, end of the story.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Most street fight end in grappling situations in real life.
I am a relaxed guy, but the last time i had to defend myself was, when a guy sucker punched from behind. I had no idea he could attack me and didn't see it. I turned around and grabbed him by his clothes. Did an osoto (judo throw, i did Judo before BJJ). He ends up on his back, me on top of him aka dominant position, 4-5 punches in the face, end of the story.
Most street fights of untrained people end in grappling situations, it's fat piece of shits that can't fight, if some nigga tries to do a grappling type shit against a guy knows what to do, the grappling nigga is over

• +1
Reactions: Germania
Most street fights of untrained people end in grappling situations, it's fat piece of shits that can't fight, if some nigga tries to do a grappling type shit against a guy knows what to do, the grappling nigga is over
Do you mean because of unfair fighting? Who says the grappler has to fight according to the rules? He will ALWAYS be in the dominant position and therefore have massive advantages.

No matter, it's all theory. In summary, you should be able to do everything, standup and grappling. Both can happen and are necessary.