whats the best forum/source for dating advice?

B

bdycope

Bronze

• +1
Reactions: thecel
As long as you dont act like a complete retard it doesnt really matter

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5818, far336, thecel and 1 other person
As long as you dont act like a complete retard it doesnt really matter
*as long as you look good women give a shit about ur personality. It still matters

• +1

Many of them still agree with us that looks matter but what they do realize is that many guys who look good have less sexual success than uglier guys because they take less action than the uglier guys. This is definitely the case for me, I know guys who are uglier and shorter than me who had a lot of success while I had none, the difference is that they actually put in the effort to approach the girls and talk to them while I never bothered. That subreddit won't teach you magic tricks to get hotter girls than you can get, but it will push you to take more action and to talk to more women and through the numbers game, you'll get laid.

Also, if you want advice on how to date women and turn the first date or second date into sex and then make them into a girlfriend or even a fuckbuddy, I recommend you read that free guide: https://killyourinnerloser.com/tinder-guide-4/

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9890, thecel, Looks234 and 1 other person

Many of them still agree with us that looks matter but what they do realize is that many guys who look good have less sexual success than uglier guys because they take less action than the uglier guys. This is definitely the case for me, I know guys who are uglier and shorter than me who had a lot of success while I had none, the difference is that they actually put in the effort to approach the girls and talk to them while I never bothered. That subreddit won't teach you magic tricks to get hotter girls than you can get, but it will push you to take more action and to talk to more women and through the numbers game, you'll get laid.

Also, if you want advice on how to date women and turn the first date or second date into sex and then make them into a girlfriend or even a fuckbuddy, I recommend you read that free guide: https://killyourinnerloser.com/tinder-guide-4/
Are they blackpilled?

• +1
sosuave dot net

• +1
This is definitely the case for me, I know guys who are uglier and shorter than me who had a lot of success while I had none, the difference is that they actually put in the effort to approach the girls and talk to them while I never bothered.
Facts. Being nt is everything.

• +1
Reactions: grimy, volcelfatcel and Deleted member 14312
just have decent looks and be normal

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse and Looks234