What's the best gymmaxxing thread?

MoggerM

MoggerM

The superior one
I haven't been in the gym for 4 months and i need to get back, my split was ARNOLD X PPL which is optimal but i need the best advice to get back fast such as the best way to progressive overload. Im already starting carnivore i don't take supps cuz i think they're cope and i rest for 3 minutes

I haven't been in the gym for 4 months and i need to get back, my split was ARNOLD X PPL which is optimal but i need the best advice to get back fast such as the best way to progressive overload. Im already starting carnivore i don't take supps cuz i think they're cope and i rest for 3 minutes
Shouldn't have posted this on offtopic tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: ey88
Nobody on here knows much about gymcelling properly

Watch Jordan peters on yt

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, MoggerM, NeverSucceeded and 1 other person

For a moment I thought you said Jordan Peterson, and I was very confused. Lol.

• JFL

Well i found an interesting thread if you want it

• +1

Also do you follow golden era bookworm? They're the one who clarified the reeves deadlifts

• +1
Also do you follow golden era bookworm? They're the one who clarified the reeves deadlifts
Never heard of them, revees deadlift doesn’t work btw

• +1
Reactions: MoggerM
  • +1
Kinda just over complicating it for most people tbh, progressive overload can be don’t say easier

• +1
They're cope? Too bad for framecels
There’s still hope for most people, clavicles don’t stop growing till around 25

• +1
Kinda just over complicating it for most people tbh, progressive overload can be don’t say easier
How do you do it?

There’s still hope for most people, clavicles don’t stop growing till around 25
My clavicles are long so i really am not concerned altough im not 6foot so my height isn't the best

• +1
How do you do it?
Just basic double progression and beating the logbook

Track your workouts and work in the 5-10 rep range, once you can do 10 reps with a weight, increase it, you can work in a smaller rep range if you are able to increase weight in smaller increments, also just try to get 1-2 reps more than last session every time

• +1

Track your workouts and work in the 5-10 rep range, once you can do 10 reps with a weight, increase it, you can work in a smaller rep range if you are able to increase weight in smaller increments, also just try to get 1-2 reps more than last session every time
Most gymcels ik go for 6-8 reps 2 sets till failiure, Therefore i have to find the appropriate weight first. also do you think gymmaxxing will still be possible if i leanmaxx aggressively? Since im in carnivore diet (I don't track cals i just starve)

• +1

Also there's a user named prettyboy he's been recently unbanned and his routine consists of different rep ranges for each exercise, He's on the same diet as me.

• +1
Most gymcels ik go for 6-8 reps 2 sets till failiure, Therefore i have to find the appropriate weight first. also do you think gymmaxxing will still be possible if i leanmaxx aggressively? Since im in carnivore diet (I don't track cals i just starve)
It will be harder to progress, but it’s possible, especially if you are just starting again

• +1
Also there's a user named prettyboy he's been recently unbanned and his routine consists of different rep ranges for each exercise, He's on the same diet as me.
You don’t need to do different rep ranges

• +1
It will be harder to progress, but it’s possible, especially if you are just starting again
So your rep range is 5-10? And how many sets?

• +1
So your rep range is 5-10? And how many sets?
I don’t even go to the gym anymore tbh

But amount of sets depends on your split mostly

• +1
Mark Rippetoe's Starting Strength

• +1
I don’t even go to the gym anymore tbh

But amount of sets depends on your split mostly
You need to go back especially if you're 17 like me, i honestly stopped because i went schizo and they forced me to take jewpills but i immediately threw them out and had to not go gym untill i recover from those anti psychotics. I honestly am trying to get my hands on aromatese inhibitors and steroids rn.

• +1
You need to go back especially if you're 17 like me, i honestly stopped because i went schizo and they forced me to take jewpills but i immediately threw them out and had to not go gym untill i recover from those anti psychotics. I honestly am trying to get my hands on aromatese inhibitors and steroids rn.
Tbh I just stopped because I was happy enough with my physique and I just got bored of the gym

• +1
IMG 1281

Another good person to follow

Here’s the amount of sets per muscle group for different splits

• Love it
View attachment 3240333
Another good person to follow

Here’s the amount of sets per muscle group for different splits
There's one last thing i need help with if possible, my only issue left in the gym are back days, it's awful i don't feel my back and i can't tell if im making progress because it doesn't feel sore nor pumped and i would like to know what exercises you do on back (Tell me which ones are lat focused and which ones are for upper back) and just how you do them. You seem like a really based man btw

• +1
There's one last thing i need help with if possible, my only issue left in the gym are back days, it's awful i don't feel my back and i can't tell if im making progress because it doesn't feel sore nor pumped and i would like to know what exercises you do on back (Tell me which ones are lat focused and which ones are for upper back) and just how you do them. You seem like a really based man btw
Don’t worry about how it “feels”

The real way to see if your movements are working well is by tracking your progression

I usually would do a some type of row, usually barbell, then lat pulldown or pull ups, then a cable row or some other type of row where the arms are tucked in

Sometimes I’d do a reverse pec dec for rear delts or a pullover

• +1
Tbh I just stopped because I was happy enough with my physique and I just got bored of the gym
What looksmaxxes are you focusing on/think are worth it

• +1
What looksmaxxes are you focusing on/think are worth it
Healthy diet

Maybe eyebrow and eyelash dye because I have blonde eyebrows, that’s about it tbh

• +1