What's the best hairstyle for me ?

D

Deleted member 1632

Master
I have square face and a big forehead,my family is saying my hair looks like shit but i try to make the hairstyle of the DOM guy

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Post a picture you slut
but never take famliy advice on looksmaxxing cuz there are used to one image of you and anything different about your looks even if its better they won't like it

try a fringe if you have a big forehead tho

Last edited:
You’ve got a robust skull so buzz cut ain’t bad given you have a have a large physique. If you wanna go for maesthetic go curtains

E356580e 7dee 4bdf aee0 fd5a57db4b37 jpeg

• Ugh..
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
not very much but this don't change anything
Well if you been brought up in Turkey as a muslimcel and your kinda religious it makes sense.
My guess is that you never stepped a foot in night clubs or drunk alcohol and stuff and your an introvert

Cuz I know for sure if you stepped into a club a lot of whores would be on your dick and would APPROACH you!

try long hair as possible tbh

try long hair as possible tbh
To hide giga high hairline ?
DO you think i should don't listen my bluepilled family and don't do short side ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
To hide giga high hairline ?
exactly, your face is too square and high hairline give it even more squarrish look.
But that's if you'r not balding i hope.
Your haircut looks like some german during 20s century it's a bit kitsch now tbh.

exactly, your face is too square and high hairline give it even more squarrish look.
But that's if you'r not balding i hope.
Your haircut looks like some german during 20s century it's a bit kitsch now tbh.
kitsch ?

• +1
genre plus à la mode. ça fait chad militaire allemand, les filles préfèrent aujourd'hui malheureusement les délires prettyboy

genre plus à la mode. ça fait chad militaire allemand, les filles préfèrent aujourd'hui malheureusement les délires prettyboy
Fake elles aiment les gens remplis de testo,les prettyboys c'est pour les lyceennes

• +1
Fake elles aiment les gens remplis de testo,les prettyboys c'est pour les lyceennes
Oui justement, tu préfères les vieilles peaux ou les lycéennes ?

Oui justement, tu préfères les vieilles peaux ou les lycéennes ?
De mon age 18-19 après frero ca depend des meufs,de leurs périodes

• +1
Your face is fine, so you'll probably be capable of pulling off most haircuts.
It depends wants considered fashionable and high status in your area.
Think about it in terms of 'blue-collar' and 'white-collar', and also consider what's currently considered fashionable.

A 'white-collar' haircut combined with 'white-collar' clothes will give the impression of higher status.
A fashionable haircut will give the impression of social awareness.