What’s the best leanmaxxing routine that worked for you guys?

st_max

st_max

jealously is the thief of joy
I have been stuck at 18% body fat for one year now on and off dieting but my body and brain just can’t do it, anybody had similar issues? What helped you guys get over this plateau

• +1
Reactions: SSK_22 and CoreSchizo
There is only one leanmaxing routine that exists. Eating less calories than your maintenance.

eating less food
There is only one leanmaxing routine that exists. Eating less calories than your maintenance.
these are correct but oversimplified. Find maintance calories and subtract 200 cals, start doing 3 20min cardio sessions a week. Milk as much fatloss from this until you stall, when stall up the cardio sessions by 5 mins or add another cardio session, or drop cals by another 200,milk this until it stalls. Eventually you will be maxxxed out on cardio and on to little food for it to be feasable as you cant be eatinf 1300 cals as a man for long time JFL. Then reverse diet for abit go to maintance again for a month or two and repeat this process. Pro tip use some supps like yohimbine for morning cardio and clen as a fat burner.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SSK_22 and st_max
these are correct but oversimplified. Find maintance calories and subtract 200 cals, start doing 3 20min cardio sessions a week. Milk as much fatloss from this until you stall, when stall up the cardio sessions by 5 mins or add another cardio session, or drop cals by another 200,milk this until it stalls. Eventually you will be maxxxed out on cardio and on to little food for it to be feasable as you cant be eatinf 1300 cals as a man for long time JFL. Then reverse diet for abit go to maintance again for a month or two and repeat this process. Pro tip use some supps like yohimbine for morning cardio and clen as a fat burner.
amazing, this is what i needed

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr
Yeah sorry didn’t mean it like that, meant like what helped with your motivation and hunger
i have same problem as you and hope somone else gives a good response to this thread
i have one thing for motivation but its actually ropefuel
just put a picture of your desired physique in your room or as phone lock screen and everytime you act like a fatass just look at the photo and look at yourself
a bit sad but it probably works

^^^:love:

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr
Buy a walk pad and walk 10k steps a day while working.

Or just rot in bed tbh you won’t want food after a week.

calories in calories out with adequeate protein and weight training to avoid muscle loss.

you can use semaglutide/tirzepatide to get rid of hunger. They literally have no side effects if dosed correctly(unlike other stimulant appetite suppressants) and make fat loss effortless. If you fuck up your dose though you will end up lethargic and constipated.

Jump rope and less calories. Jump rope Burns minimum 150 calories in 10 mins unless youre turbo manlet. 2x15 min is easily doable every single Day.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: OneCopDayKepRopAway
I have been stuck at 18% body fat for one year now on and off dieting but my body and brain just can’t do it, anybody had similar issues? What helped you guys get over this plateau
Picking the same 10 things to eat everyday so it’s easy to count calories %100 accurate.