What's the best method to find girls as a highschooler?

ThugggButt

ThugggButt

LTN rapist
Nobody ever throws parties at my weird ass school (NO IM NOT AN INCEL AND IM NOT NOT BEING INVITED)
Besides Instagram, how do you fuck hella :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: 3links2
Go to like a school event or something idk like some girls soccer game :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: Codeinlover
just in social circle some girls will find u attractive

Smoke weed

• +1
Reactions: truecel12
Like, kill yourself raggy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, aestheticsrespecter and aerty
train your smell to smell blood from far away (100% success)

• Hmm...
Reactions: ThugggButt
For LTR or Slaying?

Nobody ever throws parties at my weird ass school (NO IM NOT AN INCEL AND IM NOT NOT BEING INVITED)
Besides Instagram, how do you fuck hella :feelsuhh:
Wizz. Yubo, bereal add ppl in ur city and act nt
Snap quick add
Snap gc’s
TikTok
Irl events parties etc

• +1
Reactions: future_ and ThugggButt
The problem with high school is it's a social status based environment, it's not even about looks most of the time but your athletic prowess, basically if you're on the main sports team and you're one of the best players and you have somewhat of an extroverted personality, even if you're ugly, you'll get to attract most of the girls. But if you're a nerd or not in any clique, you're not even going to attract the nerdy unattractive girls, so you're kind of screwed.

The best thing you can do is start lifting and get muscular so that when you get to college you can be bigger than all the other guys. In college, even if you're not a quarterback, you can slay if you're more muscular than the college athletes, and it's not that difficult to achieve. Natural bodybuilders are often more muscular than college athletes since they're focusing all their effort on building muscle instead of a sport.

• +1
Reactions: future_ and 3links2
Step 1: Get snapchat (burner account so no one knows its you)
Step 2: join your school's community snapchat
Step 2.5: Add 100 females a day and ask them all to meet up eventually one will agree
Step 3: convince her to come to your car while you're hanging out
Step 4: go in for the kiss in an empty parking lot (preferably a park)
Step 5: take her hand and place it on your boner
Step 6: fuck her

• +1
Reactions: future_
Step 1: Get snapchat (burner account so no one knows its you)
Step 2: join your school's community snapchat
Step 2.5: Add 100 females a day and ask them all to meet up eventually one will agree
Step 3: convince her to come to your car while you're hanging out
Step 4: go in for the kiss in an empty parking lot (preferably a park)
Step 5: take her hand and place it on your boner
Step 6: fuck her
6"7 advice

Incels go to jail for this

• JFL
Reactions: psychomandible and ThugggButt
Start talking to the nerdiest autistic girls

• Love it
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
study hard boyo

• JFL
Reactions: Acion
6"7 advice

Incels go to jail for this
You're putting too much importance on height. When I was in high school I was a 6'4" lanklet and had no success with girls, and I was not even the tallest, it was a guy who was 6'7" who was also a lanklet and he also had no success with girls. The most popular guys were the ones who were good at sports, they were all short, and one of them was very muscular due to good genetics and the fact he started lifting at like 15 years old.

Ironically my group of friends told me many times that girls don't care about muscles, but at the same time they would contradict themselves and say that people respected that one popular guy because of his muscles, that it made him look alpha. I also suggested to them recently (we're now in our mid 20s), to go to a beach party in the summer and they refused saying they would get mogged by all the tall muscular Chads, and it's especially ironic because for many years they told me I was wasting my time trying to get muscular, that women don't care about muscles, but deep down they know muscles matter and this is the proof.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 3links2 and Gaygymmaxx
You're putting too much importance on height. When I was in high school I was a 6'4" lanklet and had no success with girls, and I was not even the tallest, it was a guy who was 6'7" who was also a lanklet and he also had no success with girls. The most popular guys were the ones who were good at sports, they were all short, and one of them was very muscular due to good genetics and the fact he started lifting at like 15 years old.

Ironically my group of friends told me many times that girls don't care about muscles, but at the same time they would contradict themselves and say that people respected that one popular guy because of his muscles, that it made him look alpha. I also suggested to them recently (we're now in our mid 20s), to go to a beach party in the summer and they refused saying they would get mogged by all the tall muscular Chads, and it's especially ironic because for many years they told me I was wasting my time trying to get muscular, that women don't care about muscles, but deep down they know muscles matter and this is the proof.
Holy autism

Your friends are retarded

Holy autism

Your friends are retarded
I mean, you have to be tall AND muscular, just being tall isn't enough, because then girls just assume you're some gay twink, it literally did not matter what kind of clothing I was wearing, people would assume stuff or girls would say stuff like "OMG you're so skinny", that was back when I weighed 165 lbs, now nobody says that to me anymore.

When I was like 190 lbs 20% body fat nobody called me fat, but when I was 165 lbs and super lean people (including women) thought I was too skinny. At first I thought they were just insecure but I quickly realized there is such a thing as too skinny and it's a major failo.

I mean, you have to be tall AND muscular, just being tall isn't enough, because then girls just assume you're some gay twink, it literally did not matter what kind of clothing I was wearing, people would assume stuff or girls would say stuff like "OMG you're so skinny", that was back when I weighed 165 lbs, now nobody says that to me anymore.

When I was like 190 lbs 20% body fat nobody called me fat, but when I was 165 lbs and super lean people (including women) thought I was too skinny. At first I thought they were just insecure but I quickly realized there is such a thing as too skinny and it's a major failo.
Being too skinny is a failo yes

Doesn't mean anybody who's 6"7 needs to be jacked at all. They just need a pulse

Jfl

Slaying is heavily overrated and boring imo. Don't overcomplicate it use OLD and insta to connect with girls and get a car. Never seen the appeal in it LTRs mog. Assuming you're at least HTN it shouldn't be too hard.

• +1
Reactions: ThugggButt
Being too skinny is a failo yes

Doesn't mean anybody who's 6"7 needs to be jacked at all. They just need a pulse

Jfl
Muscles matter a LOT, I noticed that when I would go to bars or nightclubs and especially on dating apps. It's only when women are more focused on the guy's income that they don't care if he isn't muscular, and then they say they're not superficial but it's really just another kind of superficial.

On dating apps, guys with muscles are less than 1% of male users in my country. Guys who have both muscles and a good looking face are much less than 1%, maybe 0.01% at best. To get good results on dating apps, all you really need is to be in the top 10%. Height is never really a halo on dating apps but a criteria, some women want men who are 6'0 or taller, most do not give a shit as long as he is at least 3 inches taller than they are. If you're average height, you fit into the height criteria of women who are average height, so it's never really an issue.

I've been mogged again and again by guys who were muscular and average height (5'8") and it was not simply a matter of them being more muscular than me, but they had a decent physique while I looked like a DYEL. However, I don't think women really see a distinction between a movie star body like Chris Evans and an elite natural physique of someone who has been training 10+ years. To most women, muscular is muscular. As long as you look big in clothes you're all good, I am almost there, all I need is to add like 4-5 inches to my arms and I'll look great in clothes. I added an inch in the past month but I guess the first inch is always the easiest.

• +1
Reactions: 3links2