What's the best neck workout routine to thicken?

Iblamejordan

Iblamejordan

Aesthetics
What's the best neck muscle workout routine? I need a routine to make my neck bigger and thicker.

Jordan Barrett iD Collier Schorr 01

Solution
aga04
a)Neck extensions
b)Neck flexions
c) Optional, Neck lateral flexions (both sides obviously)

3-4 sets of 15-30 reps for all exercises, once you hit 30 reps increase the weight little by little, make sure to warm up nicely.
a)Neck extensions
b)Neck flexions

3-4 sets of 15-30 reps for all exercises, once you hit 30 reps increase the weight little by little, make sure to warm up nicely.

• +1
Reactions: Iblamejordan
Solution
a)Neck extensions
b)Neck flexions

How important are neck lateral flexions?

How important are neck lateral flexions?
it's aditional volume, with just the first 2 exercises you will grow your neck, the lateral flexions just add more sets which can be good if you respond well to high volume or bad if you respond badly.
the final answer is that it depends, but the best approach is to start with the first 2 exercises, and as weeks go on add sets of the lateral flexions along with weight increase, reps, sets... anything to achieve progressive overload.

it's aditional volume, with just the first 2 exercises you will grow your neck, the lateral flexions just add more sets which can be good if you respond well to high volume or bad if you respond badly.
the final answer is that it depends, but the best approach is to start with the first 2 exercises, and as weeks go on add sets of the lateral flexions along with weight increase, reps, sets... anything to achieve progressive overload.
But both target the same muscles? I mean lateral vs. the other.