Reactions: RunVerc
nootropic?? good anxiety meds shut down brain activity not increase it. :lul:

• +1
Reactions: N1666, Gonthar and autistic_tendencies
Im gonna be the npc and say ashwaganda

• JFL
Reactions: GerbertJohnson and IndraBC
Phenibut and Bromantane say otherwise
u got me there but u can't do phenibut every day. and it takes forever to hit. dk abt bromantane but subling benzos, ghb doesn't have either problem.

Last edited:
What did phenibut do for u?
I was on phenibut cycles for couple of years. It is not strong, at least 10 times weaker than any tranquilizator so idk. It fix anxiety a bit but you adapt fast and than it stops work. Also I took it in really big dosages combining with tofizopam and felt one time dopamine spike with mild hallucinations for 20-30 minutes but at that time it not fixed anxiety at 2g+ per say dosage
Also phenibut used only in Russia/BY/Ukraine in other countries phenibut counts as placebo

Most people say it works within 1-3 hours wdym?
that is a while compared to xans, even if it was an hour flat the come up nausea makes it feel like forever.

I was on phenibut cycles for couple of years. It is not strong, at least 10 times weaker than any tranquilizator so idk. It fix anxiety a bit but you adapt fast and than it stops work. Also I took it in really big dosages combining with tofizopam and felt one time dopamine spike with mild hallucinations for 20-30 minutes but at that time it not fixed anxiety at 2g+ per say dosage
Also phenibut used only in Russia/BY/Ukraine in other countries phenibut counts as placebo
Thanks good analysis. I am on some scripts cos of broken heart and I also get hallucinations anyway, but they are not lucid, so that is not a big concern.

• +1
Reactions: undefined64
Isn't phenibut a sedative, why exactly is considered a nootropic?