Whats the best phenotype for a curry?

mayo mogger

mayo mogger

ascending to mtn or will be found dead
lightskin, blue eyes... not curry looking. If not either latino or arab max (change name/country), and bleach skin.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jhon Smith, RichardSpencel, midlatinocel and 3 others
lightskin, blue eyes... not curry looking. If not either latino or arab max (change name/country), and bleach skin.
Lmao so just white , i see guys like marlon and michelle having insane appeal they look boderline curry whats the deal with that?

Lmao so just white , i see guys like marlon and michelle having insane appeal they look boderline curry whats the deal with that?
They are not, they look latino/Spanish and borderline arab.. def not curry.. that's why I say arab max bcuz u can still be seen as Hispanic in someareas

They are not, they look latino/Spanish and borderline arab.. def not curry.. that's why I say arab max bcuz u can still be seen as Hispanic in someareas
Alright , pasty white is still bad for ethnics?

Arab maxxing is dumb as fuck lmao
Lmao. I agree south indians are lucky in this matter they can pass off as blacks especially due to negroid skull nose they can have niche appeal imo.

Alright , pasty white is still bad for ethnics?
wdym, u will still have some tan even if u do everyhting to look white.. just like my avi.

Lmao. I agree south indians are lucky in this matter they can pass off as blacks especially due to negroid skull nose they can have niche appeal imo.
Yup my brother thug maxes ( he is darkskin full Indian, me I'm half), he i slaying way more than me and only white young girls.

wdym, u will still have some tan even if u do everyhting to look white.. just like my avi.

Yup my brother thug maxes ( he is darkskin full Indian, me I'm half), he i slaying way more than me and only white young girls.
Nahh i specfically tanned cuz i was pasty white

the one that gets mistaken for arab or med

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxr and Blackgymmax
lighter skin, better orbitals and bones overall, and no accent

fair enough , but arabs do have some accent aswell I think.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Blue eyes are very rare trait in ethnics tbh.

I Would say turkish pheno is what you are refering to as in arab tbh.
And you mean the white looking turks. When i went there, there were dark arab looking ones and med looking ones. Even the darker ones are way better than Indians in the west

nah i mean that one is WAYYY better than avg arab pheno but arab is still much above some shit like dravidians
Dravidians have insane bone structures could pass as black ( not ideal in curryland) but would slay in west.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
And you mean the white looking turks. When i went there, there were dark arab looking ones and med looking ones. Even the darker ones are way better than Indians in the west
Yep i mean white passing is turk ideal for ethnics. Hasanabi types imo

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Dravidians have insane bone structures could pass as black ( not ideal in curryland) but would slay in west.
I agree with the first part but to pass for black they need to really make sure there isnt a hint of curry. If they can actually larp as black successfully theyd probably be above actual blacks lmao

I agree with the first part but to pass for black they need to really make sure there isnt a hint of curry. If they can actually larp as black successfully theyd probably be above actual blacks lmao
The only hint of curry is thier accents lmao.

• JFL
Reactions: Jhon Smith and Blackgymmax
be punjabi (I've been mistaken as Sicilian by italians before) and fuck women of all races. its only really over for you if you look like the typical bob and vegene phenotype which unfortunately 98% of the subcontinent comprises of.

cope thread. its as simple as be gl, tall and not having fob accent

Yesterday i saw a nigger in india looks giga darktriad with extreme deepset eyes with postive tilt straight out of from nazi commander type shit innit looked at me laughed and asked where are you from

OvER