What's the best possible body one can achieve as a natty lifter?

Julius

Julius

BIC (Big Italian Cock 🍕😏)
Provided average genetics and bone structure? Post examples below

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
maybe eric bugenhagen?
N03j1uly8hh21
he has been working out for like 15 + years if im correct and this picture is with a ideal pump and shit so i think this is achievable with good enough genetics and a looong long time of training

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted, Deleted member 1680, joeveniro and 1 other person
maybe eric bugenhagen? View attachment 619265 he has been working out for like 15 + years if im correct and this picture is with a ideal pump and shit so i think this is achievable with good enough genetics and a looong long time of training
Yeah like 0,1% will look like him.
Not even roids will bring most people to this level because you need insertions and good frame

Scott Herman physique is what the average guy could reach after dedicating his life to lifting and autistically countring macros in excel

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bird Bluebird, I'mme, karbo and 5 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 4614 and Julius
Scott Herman physique is what the average guy could reach after dedicating his life to lifting and autistically countring macros in excel
No, you're talking out your ass, his physique wouldn't take that long to achieve for the "average guy" jfl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CrazyFitLover, Deleted and Deleted member 110
a
Yeah like 0,1% will look like him.
Not even roids will bring most people to this level because you need insertions and good frame

and the sad thing is even with 0,1 genetics it will take up to 5 years to have a good looking pshyique so if you dont start till your like 18 your prime where you want that body will be mostly gone. Its all about begginng to work out when young i myself started at 14 so im lucky i got into it so early

• +1
Reactions: Bird Bluebird
No, you're talking out your ass, his physique wouldn't take that long to achieve for the "average guy" jfl
The thread title states NATTY bro not roided.
ofc roiders can get faster results but even then it will be hard work

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel

natty with great genetics 10+ year lifting perfect macros and micros insane program broccoli chicken

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, Lolcel, I'mme and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4213, LowTierNormie, Julius and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 7313
Taylor Lautner physique

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and JosephGarrot123
my frame is so good but I'm too lazy to workout I'm a nigger penis

• JFL
Reactions: Julius
dk what ur on about tbh
eric bugen hagen he is not natty he even admitted to doing PEDs in the past looking at his delts its just not possible to make ur delts that big naturally its such a small muscle and it reacts very well to androgens + igf1 that you get from roids

• +1
Reactions: Bird Bluebird
This is a member here just before he started roiding. In this photo he is 85kg at 1.88cm here. I think this is a good indication of what you can achieve natty.

This is another user at a different looksmax forum. Also natty. He is 6'3 and 90kg something here i think. (He used to be 110kg+ before cut)

A323760d4e55a32482adece8ce7dadff

• +1
eric bugen hagen he is not natty he even admitted to doing PEDs in the past looking at his delts its just not possible to make ur delts that big naturally its such a small muscle and it reacts very well to androgens + igf1 that you get from roids
okay but i wasn't talking about him doe, i was talking about scott herman

IGF 1 DES injected into delts could fix that issue tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
okay but i wasn't talking about him doe, i was talking about scott herman

IGF 1 DES injected into delts could fix that issue tbh
UR TELLING ME THERE IS LOCALIZED IGF1 life fuel??

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
look at scott herman or "alpha"destiny and jeff nippard if you're a manlet

• +1
Extemly dependent on genetics so post pic of ur body right now and how long uve been working out with how serious uve been

• +1
Reactions: Julius and TITUS
Probably Omarlisuf or Virtruvian physique. Both are peak natty
A83A7F16 DBE1 4732 84A4 AD99B5523074
0A2BE2B2 877B 48F2 889D 823670EAA281

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: justadude, Deleted member 1751 and Julius
Ill go ahead and be the most helpful poster on this thread by telling you... dont be natty fagt just do a cycle or two of test after 2 yrs of natty lifting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deciduoustree, I'mme, Julius and 2 others
Best possible body achievable natty?
Natty ronnie
Best possible body YOU can achieve natty? Not even close

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: MagaPutinism, BradAniston, Diremeyer and 3 others
That bitchass mfer kinobody

Even tho I consider his genetics trash

• JFL
Lifting as a natty is a waste of time imo

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: I'mme, Julius and NarcyChadlite
This is a member here just before he started roiding. In this photo he is 85kg at 1.88cm here. I think this is a good indication of what you can achieve natty.

View attachment 620039
Is it me or is there a female breast-like quality to his chest? Don't know if it's a mild case of gyno, my imagination or maybe something to do with insertions but his pecs certainly look a bit saggy for my liking.

Thanks to everyone for the answers!
Best possible body achievable natty?
View attachment 620379
Best possible body YOU can achieve natty? Not even close
Was Ronnie really natty in this pic?
Lifting as a natty is a waste of time imo
Lifting with roids is a waste of hair, collagen and fertility
Extemly dependent on genetics so post pic of ur body right now and how long uve been working out with how serious uve been
I actually haven't started lifting yet, will begin in september once college starts.

However I have done 6 months of calisthenics, and I come from a background of basketball, running and swimming during high school so I'm not out of shape I'd say.

This is what my body looks like now, I've been meticulous with my training during these 6 months (progressive overload, frequency, volume, etc.), sleep and stress management, but my diet hasn't been ideal.
IMG 20200824 151931

I'm 193 cm and more or less 85 kgs,

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Google alan thrall

That guy's physique, numbers, are so average for how long he's been training, I wouldn't believe him if he said he was juicy

5+ years of solid training, that's what you can expect.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and Julius
Google alan thrall

That guy's physique, numbers, are so average for how long he's been training, I wouldn't believe him if he said he was juicy

5+ years of solid training, that's what you can expect.
Lifefuel, his body is goals AF. Would be pretty dope if I ever manage to look like him

Lifefuel, his body is goals AF
agreed.

further proof that you don't need steroids to achieve an optimal physique.

• +1
agreed.

further proof that you don't need steroids to achieve an optimal physique.
IMO roids are great for those with a subpar face, height and/or frame who need to compensate their flaws with more muscle.
Chestbrah slays hard, but he would be a truecel without roids (and plastic surgery)

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
IMO roids are great for those with a subpar face, height and/or frame who need to compensate their flaws with more muscle.
Chestbrah slays hard, but he would be a truecel without roids (and plastic surgery)
no amount of muscle can make up for a subpar face. This is a farce. Face and height >>>> physique

if your face is fucked you need to gym your face aka plastic surgery. Physique is a halo. 0x0=0

no amount of muscle can make up for a subpar face. This is a farce. Face and height >>>> physique

if your face is fucked you need to gym your face aka plastic surgery. Physique is a halo. 0x0=0
Face is king, but there are some exceptions. Again, have you seen Chestbrah? Jfl, even after surgery that guy has an elephant-sized nose and his eyes are almost bug-tier, but he slays hard. Another example is our friend @ProfessionalGymcel , his face is nothing special, yet according to what he tells us the results he gets with girls are chad-worthy

Face is king, but there are some exceptions. Again, have you seen Chestbrah? Jfl, even after surgery that guy has an elephant-sized nose and his eyes are almost bug-tier, but he slays hard. Another example is our friend @ProfessionalGymcel , his face is nothing special, yet according to what he tells us the results he gets with girls are chad-worthy
I am skeptical, theres a reason why the sayings "no gym for face", "gymcel" exist. B/c muscle mass, while still dependent on genetics, can be manipulated with training. A person with more genetics for muscle building can have more mass than another with better genetics, but who doesn't train at all.

Your face is a much more accurate predictor of genetic quality. Only recently have we attained the ability to change its proportions. There's less room for frauding.

• +1
scooby1961 makes me cage hard tbh

according to him, this bloated disgusting physique is the natty threshold that can only be achieved after decades of lifting
Scooby Werkstatt | Age • Height • Weight • Images • Bio • Diet ...

he's 100% coping hard with his lackluster muscle building genes

• JFL
Was Ronnie really natty in this pic?
I believe it. To be a mr. olympia you have to have an amazing genetic baseline without any gear at all, then you have to have an amazing genetic response to gear on top of that. Plus the guys dumb as a brick, don't think he's even capable of lying about something like that.

• +1
@Justbeconfidentsrs why are you "huh?"ing me boyo?

Provided average genetics and bone structure? Post examples below

DELETEBODY

Women set a preferred ideal man at a BMI of 24.5, and a waist-to-chest ratio of .77.

That's within reach natty. A BMI of 25 with very low body fat is considered the natural max, which most neither have genetics or determination to get to. But the guy in the picture doesn't have very low body fat.

• Woah
You will never be big and lean as a natty.

Used a body pic on insta once
Had people ask if it really was me as I looked skinny af in clothes lol

But looked great in the pic

the attraction gained from extra muscle mass is pretty linear until you get to the size of connor murphy and jeff seid. and 99% of people can't get anywhere near that size (especially while lean) naturally.

Nah, it's linear until a lean BMI of 24.5, with a waist-to-chest ratio of .77. That's what women prefer.

Men on the other hand prefer a lean BMI of 25.9, with a waist-to-chest ratio of .74.

Connor Murphy is very lean weighing 196 lbs, giving him a BMI of 25.7.

Nah, it's linear until a lean BMI of 24.5, with a waist-to-chest ratio of .77. That's what women prefer.

Men on the other hand prefer a lean BMI of 25.9, with a waist-to-chest ratio of .74.

Connor Murphy is very lean weighing 196 lbs, giving him a BMI of 25.7.
What about FFMI? Isn't that a better comparison toll than BMI?

40ODBzd.png

• JFL
Reactions: Diremeyer
Polish 20200620 184048113

• JFL
Reactions: Loud_Jock
Eric admitted to using DBOL in his college years, he aint natty.

• +1
Reactions: Loud_Jock
What about FFMI? Isn't that a better comparison toll than BMI?

Yeah, it is!

By the way, whoops, wrong study. Anyways, what you should aim for is shoulder to waist ratio. When it comes to BF, sure get lean, get to sub 10 percent, but not so lean it makes your face gaunt. Face is more important than abs. And top of that, you walk around with clothes on most the time.

«A waist-shoulder ratio of 0.6 were rated as most attractive and these effects were more pronounced when modeling mesomorphic figures.» https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12597270/

Getting a WSE of 0.6 combined with a lean BMI of 24.5 is hard, it takes time, but it's what most consider ideal. V-taper, face with chiseled jaw but not gaunt, that's the best.

• +1