What's the best REALISTIC eye color contact for brown/hazel eyes?

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)
Just want my eyes to look a little ligther, like light brown what's the best eye contact?

• Woah
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Neither. If you’re a male eye color doesn’t matter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Neither. If you’re a male eye color doesn’t matter.
Dude if you think its' cope it's ok, cool that's your opinion

If you don't have the answer to my question don't respond to the thread, I know what's good for my facial aesthetics and I want to know.

@Amnesia

Idk what realistic means in this context but I’d say hazel. It’s going to depend on your race also. Imo light green or blue are going to be the best. I think there’s a laser surgery you can do to strip away a part of the iris and make it blue but it’s gonna cost you.

Idk what realistic means in this context but I’d say hazel. It’s going to depend on your race also. Imo light green or blue are going to be the best. I think there’s a laser surgery you can do to strip away a part of the iris and make it blue but it’s gonna cost you.
yea but i need one where people can't tell my eye color really changed that much but still can tell ther's a change

i could tell them some bullshit lies, like imagine going from brown to green, but brown to light brown is more realistic u feel me

Just buy some hazel ones

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
That is how natural light green hazel look

Attachments

• 487E3F4A-1FFA-4BA2-B71A-C56AFF7E9BC3.jpeg
    487E3F4A-1FFA-4BA2-B71A-C56AFF7E9BC3.jpeg
    225.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai
That is how natural light green hazel look
You would look so much good if your eyebrows were more darker and thicker as it will contrast hard on your skin and your eyelashes were more darker

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
You would look so much good if your eyebrows were more darker and thicker as it will contrast hard on your skin and your eyelashes were more darker
Yes I will dye them soon, now I am swimming in the sea a lot so it is useless because they go down in few days

Brown can go to hazel realistic enough
Dark hazel to light hazel
Light Hazel to Medium Green

Thats if you want it to look realistic imo, but ofc it also depends on the brand itself. I have mediun hazel eyes and want to fraud to dark/medium green but i cant bring myself to do it. But i could go for crazy eye color like purple since in alt community colored contacts for style is common and normal.

Just want my eyes to look a little ligther, like light brown what's the best eye contact?
Lighter hazel contacts or maybe medium gray. Green can also work for lighthazelcels