what’s the best shampoo for wavy hair

I

illoan82

Banned
what shamp do u wavy hair cels use that adds volume and moisture ur hair?

2 raw eggs
one tbsp raw honey
one tsp coconut oil
one liter of seminal fluids

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 42577 and illoan82
no shampoo is the best, it will take a while to get used to but its worth it

no shampoo is the best, it will take a while to get used to but its worth it
how tf do u style ur hair when on no shampoo? I was on no shampoo for 2 weeks and my hair was dry and flat

how tf do u style ur hair when on no shampoo? I was on no shampoo for 2 weeks and my hair was dry and flat
2 weeks is not enough. It is quite weird that ur hair was dry tho, it's supposed to be super oily in the beginning since the hair produces lots of oil to compensate. See the guy in my avi? He doesnt use shampoo

2 weeks is not enough. It is quite weird that ur hair was dry tho, it's supposed to be super oily in the beginning since the hair produces lots of oil to compensate. See the guy in my avi? He doesnt use shampoo
his hair is all tangled weirdly, that’s the problem I had pretty much, also it was dry. how do u style ur hair when it’s all tangled up like that? also his hair is like a womens

his hair is all tangled weirdly, that’s the problem I had pretty much, also it was dry. how do u style ur hair when it’s all tangled up like that? also his hair is like a womens
Well he has wavy hair that's why its like that plus his hair isn't actually dry, the oils are balanced because he doesnt use shampoo. For styling try like a paste or a type of cream with a bit of shine. You could dry conditioner if your hair is actually dry.