Whats the best skin lightening / phenomaxxing products to use thats safe and work?

paper_Boron

paper_Boron

Iron
Iv read @enchanted_elixir thread on phenomaxxing its god tier information but i want good products that actually work to lighten the skin that r relatively safe.
also read about undertones and for me clearing my undertones and hvaing a lack of it is best i was born with lightskin but as i aged it got tanned to light brown beige ish i want to get back to my original skin tone to maximise my pheno.

whats also the best products for clearing undertones? leutin and zeutin or?

• +1
Reactions: dark.max
I think everyone gets a shade darker when they grow up idk u can change that kojic acid can help tho

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr and paper_Boron
I want to know the same shit,I turned Indian after tanning

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr and paper_Boron
Idk bro never used it but people told me it works if u are rich then invest in la-roche-posay products

• +1
Reactions: paper_Boron
with tret i dont want to have acne ridden skin befre it gets good im coping with benzoyl peroxide rn, idk bout hydroquionone
I dont have any acne never had it but i use it for collagen i think in the long run it benefits u also kills melanin

• +1
Iv read @enchanted_elixir thread on phenomaxxing its god tier information but i want good products that actually work to lighten the skin that r relatively safe.
also read about undertones and for me clearing my undertones and hvaing a lack of it is best i was born with lightskin but as i aged it got tanned to light brown beige ish i want to get back to my original skin tone to maximise my pheno.

Kojic acid +vit c overdose +glutathione reduced liposomal +NAC
Results in a month

• +1

High Dose Nasal Glutathione.
High Dose bioavailable NAC

• Love it
what kojic acid products do you use? and did it really take a month? how many shades lighter did your skin become?
Kojic acid works if you are tanned
No effect if you are genetically black from birth
Take the highest percentage you could get at least 2 percent +
Use kojic acid soap and serum
And if you don't find any products just buy some kojic acid powder mix with water and apply
1 to 2 shade off in a month
And don't forget sunscreen

• +1
Reactions: dark.max and paper_Boron
Kojic acid works if you are tanned
No effect if you are genetically black from birth
Take the highest percentage you could get at least 2 percent +
Use kojic acid soap and serum
And if you don't find any products just buy some kojic acid powder mix with water and apply
1 to 2 shade off in a month
And don't forget sunscreen
yeah im heavily tanned at the moment, what spf sunscreen with no chemicals do u reccomend currently im using cc cream with spf30 my skin tone is light brown beige is at the moment but my original skintone ( my bare chest on my body) is yellowish lightskin

yeah im heavily tanned at the moment, what spf sunscreen with no chemicals do u reccomend currently im using cc cream with spf30 my skin tone is light brown beige is at the moment but my original skintone ( my bare chest on my body) is yellowish lightskin
Are you a currycel?

Yes it works
And don't take oral glutathione only L reduced glutathione + gets absorbed and works
yeah i hard oral glut is cope my skin tone changes heavily each season from very lightskin to beige in the summer orangish epesecially when i go on holiday and tan

Tf:lul:
Over for you anyways
All sorts of antioxidants work for skin lightning
Get vit c msm vit E etc
They aren't as effective as glutathione and kojic acid but cherry on top
never began :feelsrope:

but yes i will try out all the antioxidants what about undertones? should i megadose on lycopene or take zeutin or leutin or anything? i had sunburn when i went on holiday slightly