Crushing loses / defeat - it will either break you or make you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
Pure and fresh vagina and asshole of a highly skilled dominatrix

- Whales

• JFL
Reactions: khvirgin
real dommes don't even show pussy and ass bro
I am currently dating multiple Lifestyle domme's at once and can tell you for certain we do maintain a sexual relationship where I see not only their vaginas but also their incredibly tight assholes

Professional domme's definitely won't depending on their level of experience.

Edit: I'm running a bootcamp for submissive men on Looksmax about how to find their own domme. It will be free and a multi-week workshop. You can PM me to sign up for my camp.

• JFL
Reactions: khvirgin
I am currently dating multiple Lifestyle domme's at once and can tell you for certain we do maintain a sexual relationship where I see not only their vaginas but also their incredibly tight assholes

Professional domme's definitely won't depending on their level of experience.

Edit: I'm running a bootcamp for submissive men on Looksmax about how to find their own domme. It will be free and a multi-week workshop. You can PM me to sign up for my camp.
that's expensive :feelscry:

• JFL
Reactions: AchooWhalesAreBlue
baseline dopamine? i heard people with low baselien dopamine will find things like studying easier
low dopamine = low motivation and attention span, more motivation and enjoyment of indulging in risky behavior etc.

You only get "healthy" motivation if you aren't down that bad. If you're truly at rock bottom it's mostly vengeful motivation

You only get "healthy" motivation if you aren't down that bad. If you're truly at rock bottom it's mostly vengeful motivation
i need more RAGE and NARCISSISM. its the reason why i am just being lazy now days. When i had acne i had way more RAGE so i was more motivated to WORK. RAGE IS LIFE

baseline dopamine? i heard people with low baselien dopamine will find things like studying easier
Lower baseline dopamine might make it easier for you to find boring stuff more enjoyable. I think it's because those boring tasks increase your dopamine level a lot relative to baseline compared to normal people.

not wanting to let God down