What’s the best stack for height ?

E

ElvJoeItaa

Iron
I’m really broke but I need something effective and cheap. I’ve seen mk677, letrozole, cjc and other peptides may help but what dosages should I take them?

cjc and mk are bonuses

main thing is blocking estrogen with aromatase suppressants and other means, do that and your growth plates will not close for another 5 years.

cjc and mk are bonuses

main thing is blocking estrogen with aromatase suppressants and other means, do that and your growth plates will not close for another 5 years.
Yeah but I want to grow faster not in 5 years. And do I need to take the ai for 5 years or just do it for couple months and then just stop

Yeah but I want to grow faster not in 5 years. And do I need to take the ai for 5 years or just do it for couple months and then just stop
you must continue taking it lol.
The body makes new aromatase

HGH stimulants like cjc will induce growth spurts indeed. So just take them in addition to estrogen blockers whenever you can afford it.
dont feel you need to take them constantly though. Whenever you can afford to buy them is fine, even if only a couple times a year.
theres no rush since estrogen blockage will keep your plates comfortably open

you must continue taking it lol.
The body makes new aromatase

HGH stimulants like cjc will induce growth spurts indeed. So just take them in addition to estrogen blockers whenever you can afford it.
dont feel you need to take them constantly though. Whenever you can afford to buy them is fine, even if only a couple times a year.
theres no rush since estrogen blockage will keep your plates comfortably open
Yeah I can afford hgh stimulants what u would recommend and what dosages?

I’m really broke but I need something effective and cheap. I’ve seen mk677, letrozole, cjc and other peptides may help but what dosages should I take them?
Nothing will work insofar as looksmaxxing overall; hgh, the only sort of supplement that is proven to work,will ruin your facial aesthetics whilst providing comparably little height gain as compared to the aforementioned loss in looks level.

Ничто не будет работать в плане улучшения внешнего вида в целом; гормон роста человека, единственная добавка, эффективность которой доказана, испортит эстетику вашего лица, при этом обеспечив сравнительно небольшой прирост роста по сравнению с вышеупомянутой потерей внешнего вида.
Как гормон роста портит эстетику лица? Может я вас неправильно понял.

Как гормон роста портит эстетику лица? Может я вас неправильно понял.
Черты лица будут расти вместе со всем остальным(нос, уши, итд); это повредит гармонию и в итоге эстетику лица.