What’s the best thing to eliminate forehead wrinkles ?

D

Deleted member 8365

ALLAH IS BLACK 😎
red light therapy?
tretinoin ?
collagen peptide?
collagen powder or supplements ?

niacinamide and matrixyl short term.

retinoids long-term.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, BongMog, Deleted member 20631 and 2 others
red light therapy?
tretinoin ?
collagen peptide?
My man, for dynamic wrinkles, I’d recommend Botox. For static wrinkles, Tretinoin or Tazarotene.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Deleted member 8365
My man, for dynamic wrinkles, I’d recommend Botox. For static wrinkles, Tretinoin or Tazarotene.
Can we do permanent Botox ?

Rose hip jojoba

are niacinamide and mayrixyl bad long term?
no, I use them during the day because they don't have the skin sensitivity issues that retinoids have, which you're supposed to use at night, but how you respond to retinoids is very individual, I don't need much more than a basic retinol solution for clear skin while tretinoin makes it look glossy.

I also find that they work faster short-term but don't yield as many results long-term.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 20631 and looksmidder
what does it do
replicates natural sebum production so it works similar to the protective layer you build throughout the day that you tend to wash off when you shower.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, autistic_tendencies, BongMog and 1 other person
no, I use them during the day because they don't have the skin sensitivity issues that retinoids have, which you're supposed to use at night, but how you respond to retinoids is very individual, I don't need much more than a basic retinol solution for clear skin while tretinoin makes it look glossy.

I also find that they work faster short-term but don't yield as many results long-term.
by the way do you know if matrixyl products stack? i think there's 4 different ones but idk if you can only benefit from one or if they stack

by the way do you know if matrixyl products stack? i think there's 4 different ones but idk if you can only benefit from one or if they stack
it works through the same pathway as retinoids, i.e boosting collagen production, which you use likely doesn't matter much but the solution I have is a mix of 3000 and synthe 6.

they're not supposed to 'stack' with retinoids though, they're supposed to be used during the day when it's light out because applying retinoids in the morning of a bright summer day is probably not a good idea even if you use sunscreen alongside with it.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and looksmidder
it works through the same pathway as retinoids, i.e boosting collagen production, which you use likely doesn't matter much but the solution I have is a mix of 3000 and synthe 6.

they're not supposed to 'stack' with retinoids though, they're supposed to be used during the day when it's light out because applying retinoids in the morning of a bright summer day is probably not a good idea even if you use sunscreen alongside with it.
if they’re similar to retinoids does that mean they can reduce fat pads as well? also do you mean you’re supposed to take them at night

if they’re similar to retinoids does that mean they can reduce fat pads as well? also do you mean you’re supposed to take them at night
boosting collagen production doesn't necessarily have any impact on your fat distribution, I think they're just self-reports by people who are in denial about ageing.

retinoids increase sun sensitivity, so even if you were to apply sunscreen you'd still accumulate damage than you otherwise would, especially if it's freshly applied.

• +1
boosting collagen production doesn't necessarily have any impact on your fat distribution, I think they're just self-reports by people who are in denial about ageing.

retinoids increase sun sensitivity, so even if you were to apply sunscreen you'd still accumulate damage than you otherwise would, especially if it's freshly applied.
what would the solution to that be? would it be better to take it very early in the morning or just take it at night

Botox.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
what would the solution to that be? would it be better to take it very early in the morning or just take it at night
most people opt to apply retinoids close before they go to bed.

• +1
red light therapy?
tretinoin ?
collagen peptide?

Doesn't matter

This
Is it even worth using tretinoin if you're at higher risk of sun damage?
The negatives of sun damage outweigh the benefits of tret

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
This
Is it even worth using tretinoin if you're at higher risk of sun damage?
The negatives of sun damage outweigh the benefits of tret
I’m pretty sure the sun damage is while you are actually wearing the cream, wear it before bed and wake up wash it off

And use SPF

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
I’m pretty sure the sun damage is while you are actually wearing the cream, wear it before bed and wake up wash it off

And use SPF
I thought it was due to the effect of tret on the skin by increasing cell turnover, but idk tbh

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Can we do permanent Botox ?
No it lasts 3-6 months but you can learn to self inject it. It’s not hard at all and I do it every few months for very cheap. Like $60 every 3 months if you DIY

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365