What's the best trading method?

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
Apologies if this questions sounds retarded, I'm a low IQ ape

Which method is recommended for beginners?
Which is easiest to learn strategies with low experience?
Which is lowest / highest risk?

Willing to learn / practice 4 hours per day, but need to know which to specialize in tbh

- Day trading
- Position trading
- Swing trading
- Scalping

This might be a low IQ as fuck but what I've been doing so far is choosing a particular stock option and watching the weekly graphs until I think it's reached a low point in comparison to other points in the same time frame. E.g waiting until Boeing hit a relatively low share price compared to the previous week or month then buying 1k worth of shares; I then wait a few days before selling for £100 profit lmfao but waiting for the price to go up takes far too long. I usually shit myself too when it starts going down, so I sell to avoid losing money.

if you're stupid then invest in an index fund or etf or something cos then you don't really have to do much. if you're smart and wanna make a lot more money with a lot more risk try options or futures

if you're stupid then invest in an index fund or etf or something cos then you don't really have to do much. if you're smart and wanna make a lot more money with a lot more risk try options or futures

Already put a few grand in the S&P 500, but it's too slow

factor investing. Passive