Whats the best way i could manipulate women to fall inlove and be obsessed with me

M

mofo

Banned
I wanna manipulate women to fall inlove and be extremely obsessed with me im a pretty handsome guy and i get some girls that are interested in me but a part of me just wants to manipulate them and get them obsessed with me and then leave them

be gl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28774, Detective, schizo echochamber and 3 others
have raw seggs & cum inside her

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber and Gaygymmaxx
Get them on text or snap, and do hot and cold game, the longer you stop replying the more likely they stress, periods of less contact and then text and call a lot

Make sure there is time for them to cook in anticipation, think about a hot girl you see everyday, she becomes less of an oddity the more often you see her.

If a hot girl comes by your workplace once a week, she stands out more in your mind and takes more of your attention while present.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AscensionUwU, Allornothing, schizo echochamber and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Deleted member 25743
Get them on text or snap, and do hot and cold game, the longer you stop replying the more likely they stress, periods of less contact and then text and call a lot

Make sure there is time for them to cook in anticipation, think about a hot girl you see everyday, she becomes less of an oddity the more often you see her.

If a hot girl comes by your workplace once a week, she stands out more in your mind and takes more of your attention while present.
Beautifully explained thank you

Beautifully explained thank you
Khhv btw I've just been cooking 👺

Wrote that with no pauses too

Coaches don't play

Its from my mummy
Why did this thought occur to you? I want you to know that the majority of people in your shoes would not have an ironic incestuous joke about consuming their mothers bodily excrement pop into their head upon reading my message. There is something thoroughly wrong with you.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Why did this thought occur to you? I want you to know that the majority of people in your shoes would not have an ironic incestuous joke about consuming their mothers bodily excrement pop into their head upon reading my message. There is something thoroughly wrong with you.
Are u a doctor?

Be chad and exist. Game/rizz is shit normies do to grab a girls attention until she has direct access to a chad.

Im autistic btw

The only girls that have potential to be obsessed with you are the ones that were willing to ask for your snap and approach YOU

this is the brutal truth, if you're not getting constant IOIs and an occasional approach/flirting you probably aren't chad enough to illicit that emotion unless they are very young or there is minimal competition in your environment

Only can be made up for with God tier sex game and demeanor, kind of shit that takes 20 years and a military background to get or some shit.

I wanna manipulate women to fall inlove and be extremely obsessed with me im a pretty handsome guy and i get some girls that are interested in me but a part of me just wants to manipulate them and get them obsessed with me and then leave them
Donald Trump GIF by CBS News

You have to make them feel like they're in the Matrix or 1984 with you. Not literally. But you have to convince them that you are what's going on to such a degree that everyone else is irrelevant, like they were stuck in the Matrix. Obviously not every girl is going to be susceptible to this.

The only girls that have potential to be obsessed with you are the ones that were willing to ask YOU

this is the brutal truth, if getting constant IOIs and an occasional approach/flirting you probably aren't chad enough to illicit that emotion unless they are made up for with God tier sex game and demeanor, kind of shit that takes 20 years and a military background to get or some shit.
Donald Trump Wow GIF by GIPHY News

Abuse her ovulation cycle

Cope you have to be gl enough for them to start talking to you

Cast an obsession spell on them.

<div><iframe width="300" height="60" src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay"></iframe><br><a href="" title="Vocaroo Voice Recorder" target="_blank">View on Vocaroo &gt;&gt;</a></div>

Last edited:
Put some of your blood in her food.

Its from my mummy
The only girls that have potential to be obsessed with you are the ones that were willing to ask for your snap and approach YOU

this is the brutal truth, if you're not getting constant IOIs and an occasional approach/flirting you probably aren't chad enough to illicit that emotion unless they are very young or there is minimal competition in your environment

Only can be made up for with God tier sex game and demeanor, kind of shit that takes 20 years and a military background to get or some shit.
yes exactly i have never in my life approached a girl i have always seemed to get approached instead thats why i wanted to find a method to make them more and more obsessed

how could i do that
Look it up, just love bomb them and initiate sexual activity when they are ovulating, about 10-14 days after they menstruate. It’s common knowledge there should be plenty of videos on YouTube

• +1
Reactions: zeshama
be a sex god and dont cum, make her orgasm as many times as she wants until she taps out them ignore her and ghost her, since her oxytocin will literally skyrocket to you she will love and want you no matter what.

F
First need to attract through looks, or you could find a fat, black, attention starved individual and shower her with compliments nd love at first. 👍

Look it up, just love bomb them and initiate sexual activity when they are ovulating, about 10-14 days after they menstruate. It’s common knowledge there should be plenty of videos on YouTube
idk if they fall in love easier then, but they are defo hornier then, and look hotter. I think most of my successes have been with foids when they ovulate tbh, cos outside of that their standards are too high