Reactions: Vain786
Yes

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: John124, GetShrekt, Deleted member 15004 and 3 others
Every woman is a princess

• +1
Reactions: 9 yo normie
I'd just say this if I were to answer, but I would just say I didn't hate them irl:I dislike women the same way I dislike any other form of prejudice, they're both lookist and racist and I don't like those kinds of people.

To add though they're worse than people who go around saying the N word online since their actions correlate to the real world (interacial dating stats/races they percieve as better for dating) and isolation among men due to treating them poorly for aspects they can't control. Before they try to rebuttal with racist/prejudice mass shooters women have a substantial effect on the mans isolation and lack of meaning making them sought out a form of compensation for the things women make them feel they lack/don't lack. Granted there's more to it but their actions contribute much more to the killings than reading something online (which appeals to someone due to prior stimuli)

Not even mentioning how prevelant lookism is from women and the double standards surrounding it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19066
"women? do you mean the dishwasher" and proceed to rip off shirt & flex god tier physique

I'd just say this if I were to answer, but I would just say I didn't hate them irl:I dislike women the same way I dislike any other form of prejudice, they're both lookist and racist and I don't like those kinds of people.

To add though they're worse than people who go around saying the N word online since their actions correlate to the real world (interacial dating stats/races they percieve as better for dating) and isolation among men due to treating them poorly for aspects they can't control. Before they try to rebuttal with racist mass shooters, their isolation and lack of meaning is majorily due to the prejudice they recieve from women (and therefore no relationship) making them sought out some form of compensation for the things women make them feel they lack. Granted there's more to it but their actions contribute much more to the actual action of killing than reading something online

Not even mentioning how prevelant lookism is from women and the double standards surrounding it
Megasperg

"Worse, I understand them." :feelsmage: