whats the best way to emotionally destroy a foid?

homesick

homesick

Over but easily fooled
Title is pretty self explanatory, but for the slow ones:

whats the best tactics / things I can say to emotionally destroy a woman / break her heart / make her angry/upset?

I have a few ideas:
- Tell her that I thought she was different from other girls, but that I realized now that I was wrong, and that she is super basic like most bitches
- Tell her that she should take better care of her skin, because it's starting to look like she is aging a lot (when she is young, 16-20)
- Fuck her and make her attached, maybe even be official with the bitch, then all out of a sudden ghost 100% and never contact her again for no reason

does anyone here have expereince with this? any other ideas? I'm no expert

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: valhalar, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5583 and 5 others
Why tho.

And who the fuck is an "expert" on this?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5583, diggbicc and 7 others
Make her think that she gonna get chads dick but then deprive her from it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
Make her think that she gonna get chads dick but then deprive her from it
Great idea! You cockblock chad by letting him fuck you!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5583, diggbicc and 2 others
Why tho.

And who the fuck is an "expert" on this?
this why hurting a foid while they are already harmless and sad inside ? this is not their fault but the one of éducation and society

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 2621
Pretend you're love in her then just ghost her

• +1
Ask them if they're a tranny on Tinder

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5583, karbo and 6 others

whats the best tactics / things I can say to emotionally destroy a woman / break her heart / make her angry/upset?

I have a few ideas:
- Tell her that I thought she was different from other girls, but that I realized now that I was wrong, and that she is super basic like most bitches
- Tell her that she should take better care of her skin, because it's starting to look like she is aging a lot (when she is young, 16-20)
- Fuck her and make her attached, maybe even be official with the bitch, then all out of a sudden ghost 100% and never contact her again for no reason

ALL OF THE ABOVE
this why hurting a foid while they are already harmless and sad inside ? this is not their fault but the one of éducation and society
Simp

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 3043
no thats cuck mentality
foids have to be beaten and choked and lashed and have their rights evoked and have to be humiliated and shamed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
have sex with her and ask her why she felt so loose

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, diggbicc, yang and 7 others
  • JFL
    :lul:
Reactions:streege and chadpreetcel123

what is so funny im ded srs :rage::rage:

• JFL
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5632, Chadeep and 1 other person
Just rape her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, stuckneworleans and Chadeep
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Finalchad, chadpreetcel123 and 1 other person
Ghosting her after making her feel attached. Or having sex with a Friend Close to her. Or telling her that your friend is so much more hot than you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and homesick
Approach them as a sub5 male

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, chadpreetcel123, PersianKingdom and 2 others

I have a few ideas:

Tell her she looks old indirectly(or directly works both ways), did this once. Cant descibe with words the dopamine rush I got seeing her have a mental breakdown in the chat

• +1
hire a 5'2 norwooding indian to approach her and no amount of chad dick will ever make her confidence recover

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, diggbicc, Chadeep and 1 other person
Ghosting/ignoring them.

• +1
Tell her she looks old indirectly(or directly works both ways), did this once. Cant descibe with words the dopamine rush I got seeing her have a mental breakdown in the chat
also point out flaws she got, thats possibly the worst a foid can hear after spending hours and tons of money on makeup trying to cover them

• +1
also point out flaws she got, thats possibly the worst a foid can hear after spending hours and tons of money on makeup trying to cover them
nice one.

• +1
ASK HER IF SHE FORGOT TO WEAR MAKEUP.:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, diggbicc, Chadeep and 1 other person
Maybe saying something like "have you always had big bone structure btw? or did u look skinnier before?" could work?
suddle, but enough to get het to start thinking and hating herself

edit:
or: does ur parents also have big bone structure?

• +1
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and PersianKingdom
Be Official with her and bring home a hooker when she is at home too. Fuck the Hooker whiles crying/watching outside the room jfl

It must be a hooker because a normal girl wouldnt fuck you when you have a girl crying outside

• JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
>fuck her and make her attached
>fuck her
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Tenor 7

I’m an ugly fucker but I have experience utterly destroying a few. I’m hesitant to tell the tales because I don’t think they’d be believed.

I’ll “summarize” one. Young and relatively inexperienced. Fat (15 lbs overweight). Mey her through her friend whom I correctly identified as a cum guzzler and ignored. Dated and fucked the fatty, who claimed to be a V. Hung out with both of them and incited the cum guzzler to verbally bully the fatty. At 2 months, the fatty wanted to meet and joined me and a few cold looking friends at a bar. Dumped her in direct and psychopathic looking way. She was speechless, left. That night, her cum guzzler best friend called me and said she wanted to come to my dorm. Barebacked her. The next day, fatty called and asked to see me. I told her that I would see her if, the moment I said so, she would leave. She arrived. Told her to get on the bed. Fucked her in clinical but hard manner. Jizzed on her face. A few minutes later, told her to leave. She sheepishly clothes and shuffled out. Cum guzzler called me and was mad I fucked fatty right after fucking her, said she didn’t want to have sex with me anymore. Occasionally had a meal with cum guzzler, went to her dorm and fucked her or brought her back to mine. Cum guzzler was a real cold bitch, and liked to invite fatty out with us. Fatty didn’t know what was going on, but she “knew.” So did another friend of theirs who knew me too. What’s ironic is that I only had a bit of feeling for fatty and none for her cum guzzling friend. Lost track of both of them. Fast forward 3-4 years. Occasionally chat with fatty. She had a beta bf who tried to be a badass and she told me he was ignoring her on Valentines Day. I invited her to my apartment. She said ok but sleep separately. She had a look of fear when she arrived and needed to pretend. Sat on sofa together. At bedtime, told her she can share bed with me. She had a look of disbelief and restated the words. Bed divided in half. No crossing middle line, etc. (fast forward video sound) Got her naked and had a hard on for hours and she still wouldn’t submit. Slept, got up and sat on sofa with her and and told her to suck my dick. Suggested to sleep a bit more. Told her “just the tip, but not in,” etc. Fucked her and she was nervous and kind of spasming so I came inside her after like 30 seconds. After clothing, she got angry and left. Next day she asked when we would meet again. Met her one more time like that. Good fuck but she insisted on condom. Fast forward more years. She’s married to that boyfriend, and decides to meet me for lunch. After lunch, bring her to my home and fuck her raw. I don’t think I did that well but she was screaming. Good sounds. Months after that, met her again but she had gotten fatter suddenly and I could barely get it up. She insisted on a condom. I couldn’t really do it. The End.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, diggbicc, homesick and 1 other person
I’m an ugly fucker but I have experience utterly destroying a few. I’m hesitant to tell the tales because I don’t think they’d be believed.

I’ll “summarize” one. Young and relatively inexperienced. Fat (15 lbs overweight). Mey her through her friend whom I correctly identified as a cum guzzler and ignored. Dated and fucked the fatty, who claimed to be a V. Hung out with both of them and incited the cum guzzler to verbally bully the fatty. At 2 months, the fatty wanted to meet and joined me and a few cold looking friends at a bar. Dumped her in direct and psychopathic looking way. She was speechless, left. That night, her cum guzzler best friend called me and said she wanted to come to my dorm. Barebacked her. The next day, fatty called and asked to see me. I told her that I would see her if, the moment I said so, she would leave. She arrived. Told her to get on the bed. Fucked her in clinical but hard manner. Jizzed on her face. A few minutes later, told her to leave. She sheepishly clothes and shuffled out. Cum guzzler called me and was mad I fucked fatty right after fucking her, said she didn’t want to have sex with me anymore. Occasionally had a meal with cum guzzler, went to her dorm and fucked her or brought her back to mine. Cum guzzler was a real cold bitch, and liked to invite fatty out with us. Fatty didn’t know what was going on, but she “knew.” So did another friend of theirs who knew me too. What’s ironic is that I only had a bit of feeling for fatty and none for her cum guzzling friend. Lost track of both of them. Fast forward 3-4 years. Occasionally chat with fatty. She had a beta bf who tried to be a badass and she told me he was ignoring her on Valentines Day. I invited her to my apartment. She said ok but sleep separately. She had a look of fear when she arrived and needed to pretend. Sat on sofa together. At bedtime, told her she can share bed with me. She had a look of disbelief and restated the words. Bed divided in half. No crossing middle line, etc. (fast forward video sound) Got her naked and had a hard on for hours and she still wouldn’t submit. Slept, got up and sat on sofa with her and and told her to suck my dick. Suggested to sleep a bit more. Told her “just the tip, but not in,” etc. Fucked her and she was nervous and kind of spasming so I came inside her after like 30 seconds. After clothing, she got angry and left. Next day she asked when we would meet again. Met her one more time like that. Good fuck but she insisted on condom. Fast forward more years. She’s married to that boyfriend, and decides to meet me for lunch. After lunch, bring her to my home and fuck her raw. I don’t think I did that well but she was screaming. Good sounds. Months after that, met her again but she had gotten fatter suddenly and I could barely get it up. She insisted on a condom. I couldn’t really do it. The End.

Make a tldr pls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, diggbicc, homesick and 2 others
Took a fatty’s V, dumped her coldly, fucked her best friend. Hung out with both together and secretly fucked them back and forth a bit. Years later fatty wanted to meet when she had a bf. Fucked her a few times. More years passed and she married that same bf. Barebacked her. Suddenly she got uber fat and I stopped seeing her.
But the good stuff was in the subtle details.

• +1

So basically you're a Chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Finalchad and MaxillaHeadroom
Fast forward more years. She’s married to that boyfriend, and decides to meet me for lunch. After lunch, bring her to my home and fuck her raw. I don’t think I did that well but she was screaming. Good sounds. Months after that, met her again but she had gotten fatter suddenly and I could barely get it up.

Why didn't you tell the boyfriend to not marry that whore?

Fuck off retard

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and MaxillaHeadroom
  • JFL
  • +1
So basically you're a Chad
At that time I benched around 300 lbs and was at ~10% bodyfat. But my face was and is featureless with a bit of recession.

You don't need to be a Chad to do that. You just have to be the right type for them.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, diggbicc and Chadeep