What's the best way to fix a deepbite?

D

Deleted

Lurker
Without making the jaw more fragile and without recessing the maxilla?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Is this what you mean by deep bite ?
Ob

• +1
sucking faith riehm's cock

• +1
Yeah i'm pretty sure that's what i have, Top teeth overlap buttom teeth to much and pushed lower jaw back i think
If your jaw is recessed compared to the upper jaw (overbite), there is mandibular advancement surgery to fix this. If It's only a deep bite (front upper teeth are too low set), you need braces and possibly lefort 1

• +1
Send teeth

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie and Deleted member 6401
If your jaw is recessed compared to the upper jaw (overbite), there is mandibular advancement surgery to fix this. If It's only a deep bite (front upper teeth are too low set), you need braces and possibly lefort 1
Lefort 1? That ain't happening. Idk if i'm recessed i don't i think i look the way but maybe idk. My lower teeth kinda go up in the front and bottum teeth kind go down making my bottum front teeth nearly invisable
Yeet
Image0 30

• +1
Lefort 1? That ain't happening. Idk if i'm recessed i don't i think i look the way but maybe idk. My lower teeth kinda go up in the front and bottum teeth kind go down making my bottum front teeth nearly invisable View attachment 332998View attachment 333000
You don't look recessed, your profile is orthognathic. I just made a guess with lefort 1, I don't think you need it. You probably only need an orthodontic device (braces or something else). Could be braces with elastics and screws

• +1
You don't look recessed, your profile is orthognathic. I just made a guess with lefort 1, I don't think you need it. You probably only need an orthodontic device (braces or something else). Could be braces with elastics and screws
Won't braces recess my maxilla? Is it better to wait for bones to fuze or should i get braces as quickly as possible?

• +1
Won't braces recess my maxilla? Is it better to wait for bones to fuze or should i get braces as quickly as possible?
No, braces don't recess the maxilla believe me, it's a meme. Extractions with braces recess the maxilla. Braces only align teeth. Also, Damon braces (look it up) will make more space in your palates, which means that your maxilla will grow even better since you're 16 yo. You should get braces as quickly as possible because if you wait too long with a deepbite, your maxilla will grow downwards and your jaw will get set back.
That's what happened to me

• +1
No, braces don't recess the maxilla believe me, it's a meme. Extractions with braces recess the maxilla. Braces only align teeth. Also, Damon braces (look it up) will make more space in your palates, which means that your maxilla will grow even better since you're 16 yo. You should get braces as quickly as possible because if you wait too long with a deepbite, your maxilla will grow downwards and your jaw will get set back.
That's what happened to me
Is there a way to get forward downward growth? I need a longer maxilla to get facial thirds ideal as my forehead and lowerthird match but midface too small.

• +1
Is there a way to get forward downward growth? I need a longer maxilla to get facial thirds ideal as my forehead and lowerthird match but midface too small.
NOOOOO your midface is perfect dude, why do u want a horse midface ? All a human being needs is forward growth. Compact midface is a chad trait

• +1
NOOOOO your midface is perfect dude, why do u want a horse midface ? All a human being needs is forward growth. Compact midface is a chad trait
1.07 midface so i should be fine with getting a longer midface and fwhr 1.94-1.98 so i would be closer to pitt with slightly longer maxilla (measured 2m away not selfie).

• +1
1.07 midface so i should be fine with getting a longer midface and fwhr 1.94-1.98 so i would be closer to pitt with slightly longer maxilla (measured 2m away not selfie).
Do not fuck up your maxilla bro, your midface mogs brad pitt's. DO NOT you will regret it
You should do other things to bradpitt-max

• +1
Do not fuck up your maxilla bro, your midface mogs brad pitt's. DO NOT you will regret it
You should do other things to bradpitt-max
Have you even seen my non selfie midface?

• +1
  • +1
Have you even seen my non selfie midface?
You look good bro dont need to overthink small things like this. 99% of the population would kill to have your profile tbh.

• +1