Whats the best way to get girls?

.👽.

.👽.

everyone can get a GF except me💔
Ofc no online dating for obvious reasons. And almost no girls at work or just older ones. What do buddy boyos?

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
parties. Friends of friends. If ur low inhib u can cold approach and get rejected a bunch til one likes u

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist, Hector, Kade and 5 others
If you are teencel the only legit non cope way is the just be first theory... works best if in a small town or village...

forget it if you are in a hypergamous large place like NYC

• +1
Reactions: Feanor, Hector, turkproducer and 5 others
parties. Friends of friends. If ur low inhib u can cold approach and get rejected a bunch til one likes u
Where to find parties
If you are teencel the only legit non cope way is the just be first theory... works best if in a small town or village...

forget it if you are in a hypergamous large place like NYC
Im working already, not a teen

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Where to find parties

Im working already, not a teen
Friends invite you to them or have your own and invite friends and they will invite girls that are friends

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
  • +1
  • +1
  • +1
Use snapchat to talk to local girls

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and .👽.
  • +1
Ofc no online dating for obvious reasons. And almost no girls at work or just older ones. What do buddy boyos?
Unironically shit like dance events/dance clubs and other group activities with foids involved. That would be too gay for me though. Aint gonna make a retard out of myself publicly for a chance to get a foid.

• +1
Unironically shit like dance events/dance clubs and other group activities with foids involved. That would be too gay for me though. Aint gonna make a retard out of myself publicly for a chance to get a foid.
Yea i dont like doing stuff only to get girls but i guess its the only option

Do you have a dog? Dog halo is legit (no, not the dogpill)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 25thpercentile human and .👽.
literally be friends with people who host parties / are willing to invite you to parties. it's very straightforward in theory.however, if you aren't being invited to them then it's because you have low status friends or are aspie and that's not something you can fix overnight.
They just dont do parties tbh. Me neither. Rip

be :chad:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and .👽.
Parties are the best way ngl. If there's a good balance between guys and girls, it's easy to talk to them and go from there, assuming you're PSL 5ish at least.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and .👽.
Parties are the best way ngl. If there's a good balance between guys and girls, it's easy to talk to them and go from there, assuming you're PSL 5ish at least.
Damn everyone here went to parties?

• +1