Whats the best way to know how to fix my face?

Nims

Nims

👉👈
I want to understand all the different surgeries and how to diagnose any issues in my face.

Is there a large thread or book anyone recommends?

nah im here 1 year and still don't know shit about surgeries lol

• +1
Reactions: tryingtoascend22 and justbentbro
according to this forum, jaw is law and u need hunter eyes.

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro
Is there any courses or stuff to understand jaw surgery more, like IDEK what CCW is. :lul:

Is there any courses or stuff to understand jaw surgery more, like IDEK what CCW is. :lul:
pay @MakinItHappenReturn and he'll tell you what to do

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tryingtoascend22 and Nims
counter clockwise rotation

• +1
Reactions: Nims
CCW is when the maxilla is rotated upwards to counteract downward growth

• +1
CCW is when the maxilla is rotated upwards to counteract downward growth
not neccessarily the maxilla its just upward rotation (counter clockwise) of either jaw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
How do Ik if I need it?
If you have crooked nose that bends down at the tip that’s one sign. Tbh I don’t know what really qualifies someone for it but most people get to it to fix a downturned nose

• +1
How do Ik if I need it?
just pick a good maxfac and let them decide tbh- when it comes to jaw surgery best to just leave your ego at the door and accpet the surgeon knows best imo.

Look at these guys like Eppley who allow patients to basically choose whatever they want - so many awful results with people turning into legit abominations- I know hes for implants but birbe is kinda like that for maxfac and also has shit results

Meanwhule if you go with someone like ramieri he mostly decides the movements for you and has excellent results

• +1
If you have crooked nose that bends down at the tip that’s one sign. Tbh I don’t know what really qualifies someone for it but most people get to it to fix a downturned nose
My nose is not downturned so I guess I dont need it?

Meanwhule if you go with someone like ramieri he mostly decides the movements for you and has excellent results
Alright I'll just try and be as involved as I can with the surgeon and let them really decide, then get second opinions here or smth.

I believe the name for this shit is looks theory. So start with that. might find some books

• +1