What's the best way to leanmax?

ChiraqJihad

ChiraqJihad

Zephir
Any lesser known drugs that are easy to buy or random shit on amazon? I find it impossible to fast. My appetite is too strong.

Dnp and t3 otherwise it’s impossible

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
Dnp and t3 otherwise it’s impossible
DNP is awful and is equivalent to doing hard cardio. 250mg is like 500 calories burned. That's not a lot and risks nerve damage. I did 250mg for like 9 days and lost like 1.5 lbs. Appetite suppression is so much more effective. I've lost much more than that during adderal binges.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Dnp is literally classed as a poison

IStock 485393164

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
DNP is awful and is equivalent to doing hard cardio. 250mg is like 500 calories burned. That's not a lot and risks nerve damage. I did 250mg for like 9 days and lost like 1.5 lbs. Appetite suppression is so much more effective. I've lost much more than that during adderal binges.
You lose way more it’s just reflected on the scale after 5 days not immediately as there is water weight. You don’t risk nerve damage if you know what you are doing

Clen or Ephedrine HCL is much better
Clen literally induces fibroblasts in the heart and is dogshit. Ephedrine is too slow might as well take AMPH

You lose way more it’s just reflected on the scale after 5 days not immediately as there is water weight. You don’t risk nerve damage if you know what you are doing
There's no way to avoid nerve damage besides minimizing potassium intake. That's all that's known about the mechanism through which this occurs. You won't know you have it until it's too late.

• JFL
I have considered buying mustard powder to induce throwing up.

• JFL
There's no way to avoid nerve damage besides minimizing potassium intake. That's all that's known about the mechanism through which this occurs. You won't know you have it until it's too late.
No one gets nerve damage w dnp except retards or 4’11 girls

• Woah
Reactions: ChiraqJihad
No one gets nerve damage w dnp except retards or 4’11 girls
I feel like you can't do this if you have a job as well. DNP makes me feel extremely tired and irritable. It's just impossible.

• +1
I feel like you can't do this if you have a job as well. DNP makes me feel extremely tired and irritable. It's just impossible.
That’s true but nothing compares to dnp

• So Sad
Ketogenic diet, so your body adapts to running on fat instead of glucose.

• Woah
Clen literally induces fibroblasts in the heart and is dogshit. Ephedrine is too slow might as well take AMPH
Both are dangerous and unnecessary for non-competitive builders. One is harmful to your heart, while the other is a chemical designed for industrial use. People on reddit generally recommend ECA stacks to burn fat. It is less toxic overall and performs just as well.

• JFL
Both are dangerous and unnecessary for non-competitive builders. One is harmful to your heart, while the other is a chemical designed for industrial use. People on reddit generally recommend ECA stacks to burn fat. It is less toxic overall and performs just as well.
Stopped reading at people of Reddit

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and ChiraqJihad