What's the Best Way to Slay

some1h0peless

some1h0peless

hanging by a thread
does anyone know the best way to slay without prior experience? or is it really as easy as it sounds?

Step1: Be extremely handsome

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., one job away, TheAnomaly and 2 others
Step1: Be extremely handsome
it's definitely harder for worst looking guys like high tier normies so i'm wondering how to maximise success even with being looksmaxxed.

Step 1. Have Good Genetics

Step 2. Profit

But seriously though if you want to slay looksmax until you become very attractive to women, then getting experience and becoming hyper NT is just a matter of putting yourself into positions where you can be social.

Good looks is 60% of the equation when it comes to slaying, the other 40% is environment and inhibitation.

Once you're good looking...
-->You have to be able to physically advance with women, (low inhib) etc..
-->You have to be in positions where you have the opportunity to slay (social circles, parties, etc)

If you can do those two then you'll be a guaranteed slayer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10177 and some1h0peless
You know the answer but your internal cowardice prevents you from full realization of what is necessary.

• +1
Reactions: .👽., potentialhabit1, Growth Plate and 1 other person
You know the answer but your internal cowardice prevents you from full realization of what is necessary.
i wouldn't know what to do when i'm literally competing with chads bro it's tough and yeah im completely clueless

i wouldn't know what to do when i'm literally competing with chads bro it's tough and yeah im completely clueless
01361108 05F7 4F6D 8001 8408A51D32B9

• JFL
Reactions: wristcel and MiroslavBulldosex
Unlikely you are competing with chads as chads are extremely rare. Just make them laugh, have a shower and a haircut and its easy!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13325
be in a non muslim country

Have high psychopathy.
Otherwise, P&D becomes too much to emotionally handle.

Download any dating app and start meeting women.

Or meet women irl

Thats it bro. Not rocket science

it's definitely harder for worst looking guys like high tier normies so i'm wondering how to maximise success even with being looksmaxxed.
There are 3 ways:

Daygame: Approach girls during the day, at coffee shops, streets, malls, parks, etc. Just go up to them, tell them you find them attractive and you'd like to get their number. Text them for dates.

Nightgame: Bars, clubs, your goal here is to get ONS not numbers. Numbers from bars/clubs are useless. I don't drink so I normally would take Phenibut then hit the bar/club and keep approaching girls and find one that is attracted to me AND down to hook up, then make sure your logistics are on point and bring her back to your place.

Online Dating: Tinder/Bumble/Hinge, make an account on all of these apps, Don't waste time messaging the girls on here. Even if you match with x number of girls only a small percentage of them will hook up with you and meet up in person. Keep texting short, get their number, and then text them to either grab drinks at a bar or come straight to your place for a drink.

With all three of these methods, logistics are important so make sure you have a place that is within walking distance to bars/clubs/downtown areas. If you meet a chick that is down to go back to your place and you have to drive 20+ minutes it's over for you. Logistics are KEY for easy, fast hookups. So ideally you should run all three of these methods at the same time to get the most options. However, it is important that you are looksmaxxed first otherwise you will be wasting your time.

• +1
Reactions: IVAR The Boneless