What’s the best way to stay fully anonymous online when SigmaGrindSetMaxxing?

Nims

Nims

👉👈
Let’s say I want to be a dark triad naught boy and do some bad stuff, in minecraft of course.

How can I reduce any connection between these minecraft griefings/trollings with me?

I was thinking about maybe doing this but lmk if I’m missing something that could bite me in the ass.

Buying a cheap laptop, then flashing it and installing a low functionality distro with high security.

Then I will probably install/use a hardware vpn. I’ll also make sure to block all unrequired ports.

I’ll also unsolder the gps chip if the laptop has one.

I will make sure to fully encrypted all the drives and implement countermeasures to stop tampering (wipe drives on failed passwords/unauth access to drives through board or USB ports.)

That’s basically it hardware wise.

I’ll of course use crypto for any purchases and will use burner details and proton if required.

And of course any delivery’s I receive will be shipped to a off site location.

Look decent? Is there anything missing?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18931 and Deleted member 17791
best way is to just not do ilegal things

• Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Just4Beast and Nims
Let’s say I want to be a dark triad naught boy and do some bad stuff, in minecraft of course.

How can I reduce any connection between these minecraft griefings/trollings with me?

I was thinking about maybe doing this but lmk if I’m missing something that could bite me in the ass.

Buying a cheap laptop, then flashing it and installing a low functionality distro with high security.

Then I will probably install/use a hardware vpn. I’ll also make sure to block all unrequired ports.

I’ll also unsolder the gps chip if the laptop has one.

I will make sure to fully encrypted all the drives and implement countermeasures to stop tampering (wipe drives on failed passwords/unauth access to drives through board or USB ports.)

That’s basically it hardware wise.

I’ll of course use crypto for any purchases and will use burner details and proton if required.

And of course any delivery’s I receive will be shipped to a off site location.

Look decent? Is there anything missing?
As someone who has done what you're planning. If you do it long enough, you will eventually slip up or overlook something. And you will have to spend a lot of money trying to be undetectable. Buying bank accounts, buying prepaid cards, sims, vpns, proxies, etc it's long. you will mess up somewhere.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18153, Elvisandreaa and AverageTevvezFan
As someone who has done what you're planning. If you do it long enough, you will eventually slip up or overlook something. And you will have to spend a lot of money trying to be undetectable. Buying bank accounts, buying prepaid cards, sims, vpns, proxies, etc it's long. you will mess up somewhere.
Do you mind if I send a few dms your way with a couple questions?

Do you have much experience with delivering good and receiving them?

Did you read anything on this or just street smarts from where you grew up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back