What’s the best way to take pictures?

LilJojo

LilJojo

Solstice
Inverted mirror pic with front camera or only front camera but 6 meters away? I’m having a mental breakdown over how dumb I look in selfies

No Chad No Good Selfies

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and iblamejews
Inverted mirror pic with front camera or only front camera but 6 meters away? I’m having a mental breakdown over how dumb I look in selfies
maybe ur just ugly

use the selfie camera

Take a selfie 1 meter away from your face then send it to me JFL bet you will look shit

tell me too, cuz im hot af in mirror then i transform in ltn when i took the pix

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
not being photogenic is bless and a curse cuz u'll never have to make a tinder profile, the only way is to go outside

not being photogenic is bless and a curse cuz u'll never have to make a tinder profile, the only way is to go outside
what kinda cope is that

unphotogenic just means ugly

a method i like is

find a place where the lighting makes ur face look really good

then stand still and give your bro the phone to take pics

the pics end up 1000x better than when somebody takes pics of you without seeing how you look first

If you want to know what you look like in real life. Rear camera image in mirror is semi accurate.

If you have a long midface and need motivation to rope. Front camera.

What I do when I want to feel good. Webcam photo in darkish lighting.