What’s the biggest cope on this site

tyronechadmax

tyronechadmax

Mistral
I’d say it’s guys showing off their ltb slays but coping by saying she has a nice body while she’s wearing a push-up bra and frauding her hip dips and triangular shaped miniature ass with the tightest yoga pants ever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patriot, try2beme, moreroidsmoredates and 8 others
Biggest cope is people believing that you can polish a turd

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: micropp, WeiWei, GabachoCopium and 2 others
I’d say it’s guys showing off their ltb slays but coping by saying she has a nice body while she’s wearing a push-up bra and frauding her hip dips and triangular shaped miniature ass with the tightest yoga pants ever
That looks are the sole reason incels are societal rejects

Also saying skinny women > thick women to cope with their small penis

• +1
Reactions: Xtra, halloweed and ConfusedBolivian
That 8x6 is average

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and mrriceguyreturn
that looks matter

• +1
Reactions: noobs
That subliminals work

• +1
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin
1. Indians calling themselves caucasoid

2. Being gay is normal

3. Pretty boy halo exists

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and noobs
Why not slay a ltb tho tbh
I see no downside if u want to fuck the woman and you can then do it

Not ideal tho obviously

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and dervw4cenks

Not ideal tho obviously
Because my dick wouldn’t even get hard

I mean skinny body foid is ideal but yes most have subpar recessed faces like the ugly whores they r

That 'posing' for a selfie isn't the most faggoty thing a young male can do.

Also that people aren't immediately aware someone is biting their cheeks or squinting like a fuckwit.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dervw4cenks and ConfusedBolivian
I have been told not to comment any further

That ogres are not attractive and they understimated power of physique

The biggest cope is that your failos are due to lack of a certain hormone, for example:

Your acne is not because of lack of collagen it’s because you have shit skin genetics

Your low facial dimorphism isn’t because you don’t have enough testosterone it’s because your face is just like that

Just scroll through the looksmaxxing section, there’s a million posts of people asking about hormones and shit when in reality it won’t make a sliver of a difference

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
The biggest cope is that your failos are due to lack of a certain hormone, for example:

Your acne is not because of lack of collagen it’s because you have shit skin genetics

Your low facial dimorphism isn’t because you don’t have enough testosterone it’s because your face is just like that

Just scroll through the looksmaxxing section, there’s a million posts of people asking about hormones and shit when in reality it won’t make a sliver of a difference
ur coping tbh test def affects facial dimorphism and it’s not even a question

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
Women dont approach is the biggest cope of the yea

• +1
Reactions: Sny, Danish_Smartass, TheBiggestIncelEver and 2 others
Mewing, bonesmashing, thumbpulling, ice hooding

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Mewing, bonesmashing, thumbpulling, ice hooding
All of these are legit you chud especially at a young age. Mewing might not have any long term effects but it raises ur hyoid and makes it so u can’t mouth breath

Not ideal tho obviously
U guys complain about hypergamy then say this shit.

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and ShawarmaFilth
ur coping tbh test def affects facial dimorphism and it’s not even a question
Nigga i just rot in my bed all day and do nothing, shit diet no exercise and i have a jaw of steel. And i know a bunch of football players who probably have crazy testosterone have no jaw no bones

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
Nigga i just rot in my bed all day and do nothing, shit diet no exercise and i have a jaw of steel. And i know a bunch of football players who probably have crazy testosterone have no jaw no bones
Milk lol

• +1
Reactions: dervw4cenks
True but my testosterone might be low idk. I never had a testosterone test before tho. Maybe i am high t actually
If u eat a lot of meat and eggs ur bound to have high t

Do u get in the sun a lot? Do u take vit d3 or k2 or both?

I eat not a lot of meat but a decent amount, i run around in the sun every morning yea and take d3+k2 but only 3000iu d3. But yea i do run around in the morning in sun

All of these are legit you chud especially at a young age. Mewing might not have any long term effects but it raises ur hyoid and makes it so u can’t mouth breath
Mewing only works if you never nasal breathed.

Honestly now that i think of it my diet was a lot better a few years ago. It only got bad recently ngl

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
The biggest cope on this forum is that muh muh jisko you are not Russian!!! you are jew!!!!:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: ingram33
I eat not a lot of meat but a decent amount, i run around in the sun every morning yea and take d3+k2 but only 3000iu d3. But yea i do run around in the morning in sun
Ur “shit diet” might not be optimal for overall health but it’s optimal for bone grow to

• +1
Reactions: dervw4cenks
1. Indians calling themselves caucasoid

2. Being gay is normal

3. Pretty boy halo exists
I don't know why certain Indians and Iranians are so obsessed with doing this shit.

They're the main "Brown" people online who brag about being mistaken for other races or ethnic groups or linking themselves to Europeans.

It's so weird especially given how fascinating their culture/history is on its own.

It's even funny when they brag about looking Latino when Latinos are far more impoverished, dysfunctional, uneducated, and violent than them on average in America.

I don't know why certain Indians and Iranians are so obsessed with doing this shit.

They're the main "Brown" people online who brag about being mistaken for other races or ethnic groups or linking themselves to Europeans.

It's so weird especially given how fascinating their culture/history is on its own.

It's even funny when they brag about looking Latino when Latinos are far more impoverished, dysfunctional, uneducated, and violent than them on average in America.
Cause they know that being Indian is a big failo

stop cockwatching pussy is pussy

That looks are the sole reason incels are societal rejects

Also saying skinny women > thick women to cope with their small penis
this forum has too much society defenders, this current society is fucking garbage and it's nothing to do with looks i would hate this society even if i woke up as a chad tomorrow

the laws and structure of this piece of shit society cause inceldom for those who arent npcs

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
that was me :chad:
no dude wtf? take ur meds, you weren't at the house last night, i had speakers connected to my ear to my house i was hearing the moaning sounds of my dad and mother sex, but we were at ur house, i was fking ur mother and ur dad and you was the cuckold come on man u cant remember this over for ur iq

• JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
The idea that status and money generates true attraction. Sometimes it's not even looks.. It's all about trauma bonding

no dude wtf? take ur meds, you weren't at the house last night, i had speakers connected to my ear to my house i was hearing the moaning sounds of my dad and mother sex, but we were at ur house, i was fking ur mother and ur dad and you was the cuckold come on man u cant remember this over for ur iq
unfortunately im unironically homeless rn

that height > face

^ is biggest cope face always was king

Users who are viewing this thread

• Fleimtey1
Back