What's the biggest cope you have heard?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
:bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
“Just concentrate on your study and career. When you’re rich by your 30s girls will line up to marry you!” - my dad.

Ironically he’s a chad himself.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Dogs, Deleted member 2810 and 2 others
"it's all about how you talk to girls" from a bluepilled cuck in HS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
“Just concentrate on your study and career. When you’re rich by your 30s girls will line up to marry you!” - my dad.

'Girls don't want your face, they want whats inside your mind son, when they see you as a doctor you can choose whatever girl to marry', so much lies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Dogs
'Girls don't want your face, they want whats inside your mind son, when they see you as a doctor you can choose whatever girl to marry', so much lies
“You’re too handsome. Girls want to be sure of your feelings so they are not jumping into your bed now!” - my mom

• JFL
Reactions: Dogs
“Personality and confidence gets you everywhere in life.”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, birchman, Primmi and 2 others
being short is better than being tall

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and ZyzzReincarnate
God has a plan for you

"Being NT will get you girls"

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and auboutduprecipice
"good looking guys and women tend to be assholes" - Dad

Insecure Normies and faked up Beckies tend to

all legit Chads and Staceys were always kind to me or atleast didnt bother me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
BEST video I have seen about copes

• JFL
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
I thought that i'm very handsome but aspie so i tried to squint and hold eye contact with random foids

just shave your head bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Dogs and TsarTsar444
"good looking guys and women tend to be assholes" - Dad

Insecure Normies and faked up Beckies tend to

all legit Chads and Staceys were always kind to me or atleast didnt bother me
They are assholes. They always steal all attentions you should get and they mog you

Rules have exceptions. And people refusing to accept that there's exceptions to the blackpill rule, is in itself, the biggest bluepill cope ever. Because blackpill is about accepting and acknowledging the harsh truths and realities of the world. And one of those truths is that rules have exceptions.

• +1
Reactions: Avoidant, Primmi, ZyzzReincarnate and 1 other person
"I dont even know why you care so much. height barely even matters" ~ my mom back when I realised I was 5'6

she also only dates 6ft + guys and I remember being younger & hearing her say "wow he's so tall" or "how tall is he?" whenever my sister got a new bf.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, Dogs and ZyzzReincarnate
Rules have exceptions. And people refusing to accept that there's exceptions to the blackpill rule, is in itself, the biggest bluepill cope ever. Because blackpill is about accepting and acknowledging the harsh truths and realities of the world. And one of those truths is that rules have exceptions.
high iq

I disagree. When people accept that exceptions exist they all believe that they're the ones that got the 1/10000 girl that's the exception to the rule

"I dont even know why you care so much. height barely even matters" ~ my mom back when I realised I was 5'6

she also only dates 6ft + guys and I remember being younger & hearing her say "wow he's so tall" or "how tall is he?" whenever my sister got a new bf.
Manletism can be fixed with leg extension bro, it's cheap in EE and very effective. Noorwooding on the other hand, it's over

• JFL
it's your personality,bro

Manletism can be fixed with leg extension bro, it's cheap in EE and very effective. Noorwooding on the other hand, it's over
bro norwooding is wayy easier to fix what you on about? just get a hair transplant in Turkey for 2k.
LL costs x10 times that

bro norwooding is wayy easier to fix what you on about? just get a hair transplant in Turkey for 2k.
LL costs x10 times that
But whats the point of an hairtransplant when your hair will keep receding at the non transplant hair, you will the get a wierd bald spot of the width of your head

• JFL
I disagree. When people accept that exceptions exist they all believe that they're the ones that got the 1/10000 girl that's the exception to the rule
My point was that subhumans always wan't to see only high tier Chads and supermodels getting *any* girls, because that comforts them a lot more than knowing that more guys are getting with girls which they can't have.

It's like not having your homework done for school when the teacher comes around to check it. You really hope that you're not the only one that forgot to do it. You hope that the whole class forgot, or at least the majority. Because in that case, the embarrassment and blame would be shifted across many people and not just on yourself.

Exactly what my parents / teachers / other people told me. They were probably like oh shit it's over time to tell him to studymax for cope.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Exactly what my parents / teachers / other people told me. They were probably like oh shit it's over time to tell him to studymax for cope.
Either that or ldar bro, you choose

• JFL
Either that or ldar bro, you choose
I have a degree in engineering and either too much add or something to do anything with it. I'm getting some add pills soon to see if it helps.

I have a degree in engineering and either too much add or something to do anything with it. I'm getting some add pills soon to see if it helps.
Adderall?

• JFL
You can ascend to chad with surgery

But whats the point of an hairtransplant when your hair will keep receding at the non transplant hair, you will the get a wierd bald spot of the width of your head
I guess technically you can get a hair system but it's expensive and requires care everyday.

[QUOTE = "GUTS9770, post: 1033105, membre: 1942"]
Dieu a un plan pour toi
[/CITATION]
Cavill in ur avi is so fucking gigachad

"Women are less visual and more psychological. They're more advanced than men. We men get turned on by naked women but women get turned on by intimacy and other factors". Heard this alot from bluepilled cucks.