What's The Biggest Discount And When For Lifetime VIP+ (I May Buy Later, Idk)

qFlodz

qFlodz

He shot his shot while yall still dribbling
I have the money and this forum is quite entertaining (you guys are very funny), so I want to give a little back for that, but I still want to know what is the biggest discount possible (because you get almost nothing for VIP and the lifetime prices are still absurdly high, and you can get ban at any moment) and around what time of the year does it occur? (I know there are events with 25% or other percentages from time to time, but I want to know what's the biggest).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I would rather donate than buy VIP

@TechnoBoss @Xangsane @Gengar

Can you guys help me with this question? Do you have any idea?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and TechnoBoss
@TechnoBoss @Xangsane @Gengar

Can you guys help me with this question? Do you have any idea?
I'm honestly not sure. There is a 40% sale at the moment, but I can't remember if the percentage off gets higher or not.

I'm honestly not sure. There is a 40% sale at the moment, but I can't remember if the percentage off gets higher or not.
I think that there were bigger discounts and they were only for the first 4 buyers or something, idk..

Except that, I mean big holidays, like Christmas, Easter, New Year, Halloween or some other big US holiday that my European ass doesn't know about etc. where maybe the discount is even bigger and limited..

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss