Whats the cause of this in my side profile?

killroychris

killroychris

Iron
My side profile looks lopsided/different how do I fix

Attachments

• IMG_6642.jpeg
    IMG_6642.jpeg
    995.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6644.jpeg
    IMG_6644.jpeg
    878.5 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Reactions: addem
In the first picture, you're tilting your head sideways, whereas in the second one, you're keeping it level.

its the same angle i promise i screenshotted it from a video

Attachments

• IMG_7612.jpeg
    IMG_7612.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7611.jpeg
    IMG_7611.jpeg
    953.7 KB · Views: 0
its the same angle i promise i screenshotted it from a video
when it comes to face, as crazy it sounds,
it might genuinely just be cause you slept on one side 20% more as a 6 year old.
thats how i got my over bite.
theres nothing you can do.

when it comes to face, as crazy it sounds,
it might genuinely just be cause you slept on one side 20% more as a 6 year old.
thats how i got my over bite.
theres nothing you can do.
i only sleep on one side so all i can do is cope?

look at one of my replies a few about this ones is it really the light?
the only diffrence except light i see is that the masseter muscle or the gonian sticks more out, but i think that also just light honestly. i don't see anything else

the only diffrence except light i see is that the masseter muscle or the gonian sticks more out, but i think that also just light honestly. i don't see anything else
you would see it from the front if one sticks more out than the other

yea I chew on side side mainly because my teeth used to hurt on that side could this be why? I was told chewing mastic gum over an extended period is better than chewing jaw trainer for one hour a day

yea I chew on side side mainly because my teeth used to hurt on that side could this be why? I was told chewing mastic gum over an extended period is better than chewing jaw trainer for one hour a day
i honestly don't know about that, but i heard you should only train the masseter when you're at least 16, because you could develope lockjaw otherwise, but i'm not sure about either