What's the closest way to see what we look like in real life?

Deleted member 5632

Deleted member 5632

Best nose on the entire forum
Feel like the answer would be a mirror selfie or professional camera. But I look different in the mirror compared to when I take mirror selfies for example.

Dumb question I know but I've never been sure of the answer.

Take your phone and do a video of yourself talking and moving around. Not on the front facing camera though.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Mirror outside on a shiny day.

• +1
Reactions: Greeicy, EthnicelAscension, Over and 1 other person
Go to bar or club and see how women interact with u

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, HighIQcel, Greeicy and 3 others
Best is a mirror, same focal perspective and people irl don't notice asymmetries like how you don't when you look at a mirror. Also, NEVER post mirrored selfies on social media, a friend of mine did and I saw all his asymmetries and shit, real brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Greeicy, EthnicelAscension and Over
youre as good looking as your worst picture

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Greeicy, EthnicelAscension and 4 others
selfie with front camera

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 5632
Selfie camera from 10cm away below your chin while looking down in harshest lighting is how you look like irl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 5632, fukmylyf and 1 other person
what do u mean by this?
Front facing warps the image and distorts it so you don’t really look like you do in the front facing camera tbh. More accurate is having someone else record you talking and moving around since most people that see you will see you moving and talking. They won’t just see you standing still like a statue

• +1
Reactions: Over and fukmylyf
Front facing warps the image and distorts it so you don’t really look like you do in the front facing camera tbh. More accurate is having someone else record you talking and moving around since most people that see you will see you moving and talking. They won’t just see you standing still like a statue
Selfie camera is indeed inaccurate, but it's confusing when people say "front" camera. This needs to stop, so i will report u.

• Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Vermilioncore
what do u mean by this?

what do u mean by this?

Meaning selfies that are mirrored as if you are looking at a real mirror (words mirrored). People see you in real life not mirrored (but don't see asymmetries similarly to when you look at yourself in a mirror), so when you post a mirrored selfie their brain doesn't recognize you from that perspective and everything subhuman is exposed. Apparently it has to do with uncanny valley n shit

Simply put, people seeing a mirrored selfie of you would be similar to you seeing a rear phone camera photo of yourself.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
Meaning selfies that are mirrored as if you are looking at a real mirror (words mirrored). People see you in real life not mirrored (but don't see asymmetries similarly to when you look at yourself in a mirror), so when you post a mirrored selfie their brain doesn't recognize you from that perspective and everything subhuman is exposed. Apparently it has to do with uncanny valley n shit

Simply put, people seeing a mirrored selfie of you would be similar to you seeing a rear phone camera photo of yourself.
yes, u just used confusing terminology. This needs to stop so i will report u

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: LizardEyes and Vermilioncore
the closest is a mirrored mirror tbh

• WTF
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Best is a mirror, same focal perspective and people irl don't notice asymmetries like how you don't when you look at a mirror. Also, NEVER post mirrored selfies on social media, a friend of mine did and I saw all his asymmetries and shit, real brutal.
By mirror selfies I meant taking a photo of yourself in the mirror, like this faggot and his (concubine?) below

61CF9592 BB67 4FCB AB9D 3783C6C0D1A5

i prefer using mirror selfies tbh they show my cheekbones and zygos in it very well compared other pictures

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and LizardEyes
Honestly bruh just look at yourself in a mirror outside on a shiny day. Or take a video of you in motion with high quality camera. Also, that “you look as good as your worst picture” is absolute bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1934, chadpreetcel123, fukmylyf and 2 others
Honestly bruh just look at yourself in a mirror outside on a shiny day.
Seen a lot of ppl say this, you mean with the sun on my face? And why is the closest to irl?
Also, that “you look as good as your worst picture” is absolute bullshit.
100% agreed

• +1
Reactions: Greeicy
mirror,i dont get these guy that say they look better in the mirror,mirror reveals all my flaws.

• +1
Reactions: Greeicy
Seen a lot of ppl say this, you mean with the sun on my face? And why is the closest to irl?

100% agreed
Most people see you in natural lighting but I think that pics with flashlight also represent how you look. Just take pics without lens distortion in different set of lightings at angles where you’re most commonly seen then you’ll know how on average you look to people. But if you aren’t that aspie then just take a pic without lens distortion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5632
Mirror ofc in a non frauded lighting is the exact same picture of real you, selfie camera sure gonna change you due to a lens disortion, also mirror shows a more detalized version of you, camera can hide tiny flaws/details, which won't make you more attractive in most cases

inb4 barrett, chico, o'pry and gandy can take a pic on an old nokia and still be chads
they dont have asymmetries to stand out in pictures

just ask girls in public to rate you bro

• +1
Reactions: Over
I dont like to take selfies

If u can walk in a Borat thong outside without being seen as a creep
U GL

Use back camera and record your face

Mirror... just let anyone other than you stand in front of a mirror. Then look at their face. Then look at their face in the mirror. Notice how they look pretty much just the same. This is far from true when using a camera or anything else... But it has to be a good mirror. Like it's such a common sense!