What's the closest you've come to dying?

D

Deleted member 5145

I had malaria when I was 2 and my fever was so bad that apparently I was too hot to touch.
I thought about it after listening to a podcast and I'm convinced that antimalarial drugs turned me into an autist.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Danish_Retard, Zygos4Life and 1 other person
when I found that I am an ugly subhuman

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, ToursOverBoyo2020, kuroro and 14 others
Nissan 180sx

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Deleted member 5145
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5145
got lost in the woods when i was 3

• Woah
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 5145
You should get NFS Heat brother It's one of the fastest cars if tuned right
I have it brocel, NFS just isn't the same anymore. I do skids on assetto corsa instead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
Almost got ran over by a big ass truck

• Woah
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 5145
About a year ago when I was taking a shower and suddenly, I had a REAL BAD asthma flare-up.
I literally had to jump out of the shower, unlock the door and rush to my room ASAP to get my inhaler, for a second I genuinely thought I wasn't going to make it and pass out due to a lack of oxygen.
I Initially struggled to inhale the medicine but after pressing down on the inhaler 3/4 times I was finally able to breathe properly again.
Scary moment tbh.

• +1
About a year ago when I was taking a shower and suddenly, I had a REAL BAD asthma flare-up.
I literally had to jump out of the shower, unlock the door and rush to my room ASAP to get my inhaler, for a second I genuinely thought I wasn't going to make it and pass out due to a lack of oxygen.
I Initially struggled to inhale the medicine but after pressing down on the inhaler 3/4 times I was finally able to breathe properly again.
Scary moment tbh.
I've seen one of my friends have an asthma attack at school and it was fucking terrifying. He was gasping and wincing while he got his inhaler out of his bag, took a puff and then he went on as if nothing happened... Fuck asthma

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Gargantuan
I've seen one of my friends have an asthma attack at school and it was fucking terrifying. He was gasping and wincing while he got his inhaler out of his bag, took a puff and then he went on as if nothing happened... Fuck asthma
Yeah it really is, and you MUST stay calm and composed whenever it happens because if you panic, it probably won't end well.
Normally, my asthma isn't that severe but 2 years ago, I actually had to spent a night in a hospital because my oxygen saturation levels were really low, around 80%, (healthy levels are 95-100%) and I couldn't breathe properly because of it.

• +1
Right by my old secondary school there is this crossing on a corner. It's so poorly designed since the direction the cars are coming from is obscured by the corner wall so you don't see a car coming until the last second.

Crossed with out checking and a car is coming and one of my friends pulled me back just in time.

I was once hit by a car , got a clavicle fracture , another time i was about to drown in an olympic swimming pool luckly my friend was there to pull me to safety . Needless to say i go swim every weekend , drowning is pure terror.

• +1
i almost drowned in a pool when i was little because my dumbass went to the deep in. i remember when i was drowning everything flashed in my head like a movie and i just accepted my fate

• +1
Reactions: kuroro and Deleted member 5145
the breaks of my dads car suddenly stopped working

• +1
Scary moment tbh.
I relate with you man
I have really bad asthma, and I've had times where I literally couldn't breathe at all, and the inhalers wouldn't work.
I had to go hospital several times becuase of it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5145 and Gargantuan
I didn't look both ways and almost got run over

I relate with you man
I have really bad asthma, and I've had times where I literally couldn't breathe at all, and the inhalers wouldn't work.
I had to go hospital several times becuase of it.
Yeah it's rough, man. Luckily mine isn't that bad these days but I wish it would just go away one day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5145 and Zygos4Life
I was stabbed in the thigh when I was 14 but thats it.