Whats the cringies thing you've ever done

KevinDurder

KevinDurder

LIFEMAXX
I rememeber when I was like 12 I had just gotten done with summer vacation so I was all tanned up and the first day at school I gathered all the black kids in a circle with our fists in the middle and i made them say "black power" and im not even black

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: framemoggerr, BigJimsWornOutTires, spongebob and 4 others
Public masturbation

• JFL
Reactions: microsoft, qazw and greycel
I rememeber when I was like 12 I had just gotten done with summer vacation so I was all tanned up and the first day at school I gathered all the black kids in a circle with our fists in the middle and i made them say "black power" and im not even black
I was talking to a girl, I said “what would u do if I just took your pencil rn” and she said aloud”just stfu please :feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: maarda, microsoft, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others
Fucking Animal

Caging :lul: how old were you
17 bro, brutal, then my friend came over after knowing her for a day(she was new) and fingered her in the bathroom :feelsrope:, he would always ask me if he should fuck a girl or not, so in a way, I fingered her too:feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: KevinDurder
I went to a MUN delegation meeting in Europe from America

And was saying shit like 'As the representative of North Korea we believe in free values and free speech bla bla. The resolution x has bla bla'

Lookin back its so utterly cringe JFL

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: KevinDurder and greycel
I raped 3 niggers and then burned them, pretty cringe lol

• JFL
Reactions: enriquecel and framemoggerr
I imagine this in a power ranger pose and vibe for some reason