What's the deal with ethnic hair and dandruff/oiliness?

psycophsez

psycophsez

Bronze
I've been researching hair in general and have noticed that different ethnic (non-white) groups' hair don't seem to generally be neither getting the worse nor the best in many measures such as:
-Hair density
-Telogen (hair loss)
-Diameter
-Growth rate
-etc.

... except for dealing with dandruff and oiliness. 90% of people I've seen discussing ethnic hair say they deal with this. I deal with this, and every ethnic I know does as well. I haven't been able to determine why (perhaps I didn't do enough research jfl). Can anyone shed some light on this?

Edit: I'm interested in knowing why this is the case as well as how to deal with it, in case any high IQers want to chime in ^_^

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and joeveniro
do u have EXTREMELY amounts of dandruff or is it an ok amount?

I've been researching hair in general and have noticed that different ethnic (non-white) groups' hair don't seem to generally be neither getting the worse nor the best in many measures such as:
-Hair density
-Telogen (hair loss)
-Diameter
-Growth rate
-etc.

... except for dealing with dandruff and oiliness. 90% of people I've seen discussing ethnic hair say they deal with this. I deal with this, and every ethnic I know does as well. I haven't been able to determine why (perhaps I didn't do enough research jfl). Can anyone shed some light on this?
use nizoral to obliterate dandruff, as for oily hair unironicaly showermaxx a bit more. bad hair cuz ethnic is cope

-Hair density
-Telogen (hair loss)
-Diameter
-Growth rate
-etc.

idk im white but curly haired and i also had dandruff issues, what i did was i kept it to buzzcut length and boom no more dandruff and itchiness

if you don't have thick, dense & fast growing hair as a ( <20 yo ) ethnic then you really got the short straws

do u have EXTREMELY amounts of dandruff or is it an ok amount?

use nizoral to obliterate dandruff, as for oily hair unironicaly showermaxx a bit more. bad hair cuz ethnic is cope

I think for me it's above average even among ethnics jfl.

I'm currently using nizoral as well. It's the one you can find at the store, though. As far as I know you need to use it for 2-3 weeks to see the effect, but I'm nearing the 3rd week and have noticed no change :feelscry:

I'm also trying to grow it out, though. I think it fits my face structure better and it also helps hide some weak traits.

I think for me it's above average even among ethnics jfl.

I'm currently using nizoral as well. It's the one you can find at the store, though. As far as I know you need to use it for 2-3 weeks to see the effect, but I'm nearing the 3rd week and have noticed no change :feelscry:

I'm also trying to grow it out, though. I think it fits my face structure better and it also helps hide some weak traits.

cyclopyrox olamine
i have INTENSE dandruff that actually pass to my beard/face ( it gets on my nose, every fucking where on my body, actually disgusting )
this medicine will 100% get rid of this shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
cyclopyrox olamine
i have INTENSE dandruff that actually pass to my beard/face ( it gets on my nose, every fucking where on my body, actually disgusting )
this medicine will 100% get rid of this shit

I'll look into this. Thanks boyo!

one bump and I let it die :pepefrown:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back