What's the deal with New eyes?

B

Baller1

Iron
How does it compare to Stroma? If I'm at degree 4 can I get up to degree 1 (medium brown to green)?

What is the cost of procedure and how risky is it?

Attachments

• clasificacion-grados-neweyes-clinica-eyecos.png
    clasificacion-grados-neweyes-clinica-eyecos.png
    396 KB · Views: 133
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
post a pic of your eye area and i will post every surgery you can get to improve that won't permanently blind you if something goes wrong and won't force you to trust some random pajeet with a laser to your eyeballs

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Baller1 and Deleted member 2933
I asked them for price and info On Facebook 2 months agos grade 4 = around 4200 euros and even if you do it in one eye (hole) they don’t lower the price, it’s 15 minutes per eyes (hole)

This is not a looksmaxxing forum, search for reviews from the many normies who got it on spain, no one has gone blind from it.

post a pic of your eye area and i will post every surgery you can get to improve that won't permanently blind you if something goes wrong and won't force you to trust some random pajeet with a laser to your eyeballs
I posted my eye area a while back. Basically I could use more undereye support, for now I just permasquinch. Strong lashes and brows (think Zayn). Medium brown color.