What's the deal with this guy?

M

Memeito

Banned
This man is a vet that posts videos about cats and he regularly gets compliments and praise in the comments from women like:
"I wanna marry this man!"
"Soooo... is this guy single, or what?? 🙂 Handsome, cat-loving man in Vancouver.... what more could I ask for?????"
"You're a kind person."
"Does this guy not just look like the most genuinely kind person on the planet or ..."
"This vet has just the sweetest face and way of talking about cats. The sort of place I would take my perfectly healthy cat for checkups if I were in the mood to get married "
"I swear this is the sweetest guy on this planet. "
"This guy seems like such a nice guy. Very genuine, friendly, and smiley. Good looking too! "
"Dr. Yuri is the sweetest man on earth"
"He is the sweetest person on the internet.....i just loooooveeee him... always good to see you doctor...you are my favorite person on the internet"

So...what's exactly is going on here???

his full head of dark hair is a massive halo tbh

If I had this guys hair I'd literally be chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
maxresdefault.jpg

what's the deal with the cat?

what's the deal with the cat?
to trim a cat's nails. Owners dread it, cat's need it, your furniture and skin will thank you for it, here's how to trim your cat's nails at home without fuss or stress!

to trim a cat's nails. Owners dread it, cat's need it, your furniture and skin will thank you for it, here's how to trim your cat's nails at home without fuss or stress!

Go on.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel