what's the difference between greasy skin and glass skin

D

Deleted member 30552

I can't tell which one I have

my skin looks insanely glassy in certain light, its almost a bit much. after washing and using moisturizer

glassy = gay on men

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kamui, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 29167
Glassy? Isn't that kind of the look when you put on retinol? Which is pretty gay I suppose

Glassy? Isn't that kind of the look when you put on retinol? Which is pretty gay I suppose
How is clean reflective moisturized skin “gay”. Your skin isn’t supposed to be matte

How is clean reflective moisturized skin “gay”. Your skin isn’t supposed to be matte
If it's clean then it means you're not out fighting the good war homo

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
  • Hmm...

• +1
cope harder. dull matte skin is dehydrated rotter trait
ur a fucking idiot bro no slayer walks aroiund like a greasy faggot , people WILL call you out abd say its gay cos it is

• Hmm...
ur a fucking idiot bro no slayer walks aroiund like a greasy faggot , people WILL call you out abd say its gay cos it is
I think you’re the idiot nigga Jordan barrett has reflective glass skin and its natural to have if you have healthy clean moisturized skin only dehydrated 0 skin care retards have matte dry skin it’s not natural fucking retard

I think you’re the idiot nigga Jordan barrett has reflective glass skin and its natural to have if you have healthy clean moisturized skin only dehydrated 0 skin care retards have matte dry skin it’s not natural fucking retard
jordan barret is literally gay hes had a husband , what about o pry chico any uni chad etc wont do that shit cos ITS GAY

glass skin looks like it's glowing and reflecting light off its surface

greasy skin looks like a person is constantly sweating, the "shine' has an oil-like texture rather than a smooth reflection you see on glass skin

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: PSLdemigod, Ken and Deleted member 30552
Explain why you chose this new avi.

For those arguing in the thread here, "Glass skin" on men (moisturized skin) does look odd since DHT makes your skin drier. Hence having a "masculine" face and having that "glass skin" looks odd.

Thats why K-pop stars pull it off better than say, a typical PSL 6 Chad.

As for the OP question, greasy skin is a result of dirt and sweat, where Glass skin is a result of hydrated and "full" skin cells. If you notice girls have a "fuller" skin because they don't have DHT at l plus their T:E2 ratio is obviously lower

• Woah
Glass skin is smooth. Greasy skin is bumpy