What’s the difference between saddam Hussein and osama bin Laden

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

the things I’m scared to see
Which one did 9/11 I keep getting all these middle eastern shitskins mixed up lol

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and LancasteR
Idk but they were both blown to bits that‘s fo‘ sho‘ 💯✌️

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, 5'7 zoomer and Vermilioncore
Saddam was Iraqi, Osama was Saudi.

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Saddam was Iraqi, Osama was Saudi.
Whats the difference tho I mean it’s all the same desert shithole might as well just all be killed to make sure no one else does it lol

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and 5'7 zoomer
Idk but they were both blown to bits that‘s fo‘ sho‘ 💯✌️
Nah I thought one of them was hanged and they stretched his neck so long buddy turned into a giraffe 🦒

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, 5'7 zoomer, cancercell and 1 other person
Saddam was Sunni, Osama was the other kind.

Idk past that. Neither was getting laid without cult of personality game

• JFL
Nah I thought one of them was hanged and they stretched his neck so long buddy turned into a giraffe 🦒
Oh yeah right none of them was blown to bits.
Saddam Hussein was hanged just like you said
Call that shit Chris Cornell
IMG 8023

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Vermilioncore
Whats the difference tho I mean it’s all the same desert shithole might as well just all be killed to make sure no one else does it lol
Saddam was overthrown and it unleashed “ISIS,” whereas Osama “founded” al-Qaeda. He was the son of a billionaire (or millionaire).

• JFL
Osama was probably chill. Every pic I've seen of him buddy's laughing and having a good time

• JFL
Reactions: ChiraqJihad and 5'7 zoomer
Saddam was based about Israel, Osama may or may not have even been a real person, and Mossad did 9/11.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Both are PAWG only

Both are PAWG only
Same with me. They got good taste. Only difference is they’re both skeletons already and I’m the only one who gets to fuck PAWG ass tonight

Same with me. They got good taste. Only difference is they’re both skeletons already and I’m the only one who gets to fuck PAWG ass tonight
I'm ebony only, after the last stint with that Indian girl who tried to burn my pubes

• WTF
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Vermilioncore
Which one did 9/11 I keep getting all these middle eastern shitskins mixed up lol
neither of them did 9-11 bud. but in short Osama was the good guy hussein was neutral :smonk:

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan